Thai girls always date on the side?

ZenBen

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

May be she's checking to see what you're doing. ? 

Here's a novel idea, talk to her, and discuss it, tell her your concerns, agree mutually that you'll both stop using it.

That might be a start.

I haven't logged in for a couple of months. So no excuse for her to login all the time. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i have had two Thai girlfriends who love me. they act just like women back home who loved me. They don't play around and will be with you every waking moment if they can. They expect you to respect them and not lie. When you tell them you love them they respond just like a women in the west. When it was over they both cried and it was natural and sad and difficult, just like back home. 

i have had dozens of Thai "girlfriends" who really don't care if I live or die. If you say you love them they get a deer in the head light look on their face.  

I like the expression "they get a deer in the head light look on their face". , however I often wonder why the deer stare at the head light. Is it trying to commit suicide?

9 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I was surprised no one had pointed that detail out earlier, because search history DOES persist in browsers and mobile browsers until that history is cleared either manually or thru an automatic setting, which most Thai women probably have no clue about.

So, the fact her search history with the dating sites keeps popping up doesn't necessarily mean she's still looking at them now or recently -- though she certainly could be.... One quick thing to do if you're at all tech minded is to borrow her phone briefly, go into the browser and clear the search history, and THEN see what's popping up thereafter. That would provide your answer.

Of course, the history feature itself also is organized by date (today, last 7 days, last month, etc). So before clearing the browsing history, you could also just look at the top of it and see if there are any recent entries for the kind you're worrying about.

Technically, I could login to my own old account. Thaiflirting shows when the user last logged in. However, if I login, I will also appear as logged in recently. ????

2 minutes ago, ZenBen said:

Technically, I could login to my own old account. Thaiflirting shows when the user last logged in. However, if I login, I will also appear as logged in recently. ????

Not if you deactivate your account. It can be reactivated if needed later. 

Edited by Tayaout

7 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What nonsense, when i told my wife ( then girlfriend ) i loved her, went back to the UK FOR A FEW MONTHS, SHE BUILT A HOUSE FOR US.

Yes she built and paid for a house, not me.

We're both doing it wrong Colin.

I'm a kept man. After helping to support my wife for more than five years years, she looks after me now I've stopped working. Her house, car, motorbike, she paid for them all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ZenBen said:

I'm not talking about the dating sites involved.

I understood from your OP she was accessing the dating sites via a web browser on her phone, and that's where you were seeing the use history popping up from time to time. It's the browser use history I was talking about, which can either be deleted manually to start clean/fresh, or can be examined to see how recently the user actually went to that particular website...

There are always going to be some promiscuous Thai women, and some who are quite happy with just one.

I can remember a massage woman who was quite ugly, but it did not interfere with her having a husband, a police sah mee noi, and a gik as well. She was never available for work on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons. That was when the policeman and the gik were shagging her.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZenBen said:

Hi fellow expats,

I've been in Bangkok for 4 months, been on dates with around 7-8 girls. Found one that I thought was very sweet, and we have been together for 2-3 months. I haven't used any dating sites since things we started sleeping together. 

One thing that bugs me though, is that whenever she is showing me something on her phone and starts typing; recent searches always show thaiflirting or thaifriendly. I haven't brought it up, but I suspect that she goes on these quite often. 

Hi young padawan

as you write you just ''sleep'' together i presume she is trying on the sites to find someone to have sex with. 55

More seriously do you live in her house'condo or in your?

If you are at your home and she acts like this, is simply a total lack of respect for you

you can resolve it with a deal, propose to her next time you see her doing that in your home when you are here, you break her phone (And of course if she does it, do what you have promised) but it's not going very far with your relationship or you can try just now to find someone else who realy respect you.

It is as simple as that.

Ah and if you are in her condo, do not forget to pack your stuff and move

you can break later with a sms, so you can avoid most of the drama and save

your stuff (Computer, clothes etc...)

Edited by kingofthemountain