Committee to consider regulating high-risk entertainment industry

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Almer said:

Control control control, dont worry about regulation just bring to justice those willing to break the law and punish, not with 5000 baht in the back pocket but 20 years or so if the crime fits it, that is what all other civilised countries do.

But this is not a civilized country.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wisperone said:

Upset this apple cart and you will see the farang depart like no visa restriction could ever do. It will show the real reason why expats retire here.

Your claim to know the "real reason why expats retire here" is invalid. You have no clue why I retired here and it certainly wasn't for horizontal entertainment. Try again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Reigntax said:

If only a certain construction company boss and convicted wildlife hunter knew!!!

Hunting protected and endangered animals in a National park where hunting is illegal is called Poaching !!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimbo in Thailand said:

During the late Vietnam War (1972-73) all prostitutes were registered and regulated since gonorrhea and syphilis was rampant here back then.  Pleasure girls carried a 'VD book' with their photo, registration number, and, stamped pages revealing a history of required periodic medical exams (every 2 weeks IIRC).  A prospective customer could ask to see the book and verify the date of her last 'VD check'.  He could also report her registration number to police if she gave him more than he bargained for. ????????

Back to the future, I was actually shocked when I returned to LOS in 2004 to find the government had abandoned this not perfect, but better than nothing, 'VD' regulation and monitoring system.  Go figure.

Now only ALIENS get checked for syphilis every year to extend their work permits. ????

15 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

you are a sad little man

I was trying to make a joke ???? now I'm sad that you didn't get it.

Anyway, the point is that registering pretties Will not help them against rapists.

6 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

I’ve heard they have cancelled the submarine order and ordered a replica Titanic instead. This is so they can better practice rearranging the deckchairs.

Contact former Australian politician and current conman Clive Palmer, he allegedly was going to build a replica. He also has a bridge for sale

On 10/4/2019 at 6:24 PM, snoop1130 said:

the Thai parliament has organised a brainstorming session to find a way to regulate the “pretty entertainment business”

One wonders if this brainstorming session took place at an appropriate venue, such as a soapy or a go go bar?...... And where did they find someone with a brain?

On 10/4/2019 at 6:30 PM, Lacessit said:

Coyotes in Thailand? That's new.

Da Roadrunner chose to retire here as there were no Coyotes..... Except the dancing kind that is.