Korat: Seven shot - one killed - in pub gunfight over a woman

rooster59

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

No, no, that would be London

Or Birmingham or Sheffield or Leeds or Nottingham or Tunbridge Wells or New York or Chicago or Boston or Frankfurt or...…………… any other town or city just about anywhere in the world.

Anyway macho idiots carrying guns deserve everything they get.  No sympathy from me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

after an argument developed over a woman.

i'd never fight for a woman! being a bachelor, they are so many women around so the choice is limitless,  why to fight for just one?

Edited by Pique Dard

8 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That's just the excuse. In reality, one of the group looked at one of the others 'funny'.

Yeah that happens time to time that they shoot or stabb each other over that, not to long ago 13 year old boy got killed with stone over looking at a group of men 

1 hour ago, La Migra said:

The UK? I thought this was just another headline from local news in the US. 

I'm saying there is always one or more mentioning or talking about UK or London on crime news that happend in thaikand on thai Visa 

5 hours ago, ta158 said:

I knew someone would mention UK or London, as someone always does... how come Brits always have to start mentioning London or UK in crime news from other countries?

Why?...because the vast majority of posters here love to imply that it is just a Thai thing.  Some people just like a bit of balance.

Edited by Just Weird

49 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why?...because the vast majority of posters here love to imply that it is just a Thai thing.  Some people just like a bit of balance.

Not Majority though.

I agree some people exaggerate about that it is an thai thing, obviously violence is in every Country, some more some less violence.

And all the ignorant saying thai men is This or that is common too.

Edited by ta158

4 hours ago, ta158 said:

I'm saying there is always one or more mentioning or talking about UK or London on crime news that happend in thaikand on thai Visa 

It's because they are small brained morons, and the UK is their only frame of reference. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Whenever shootings happen in Thailand, which are quite often, it always brings out the comparisons to other countries. Like trying to shift the focus off Thailand ills, save face, etc. But if something good happens in Thailand, and someone tries to compare to another country, the same people will pipe up and say this is about Thailand, not the other country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, legend49 said:

Put a sign at the door leave your gun and holster at reception????

Ahhh, the good old days at Bossy in Bangkok (or was it Spicy?) ... funnily enough never once saw anyone actually hand their gun over :coffee1: