Secure Post / Courier

stament

Hi,

I recently posted something to an address in a village in Issan but it didn't get there even though I had the correct address written in English.

Is there some sort of postal service that allows me to post to the post office and for the recipient to go in and collect it. Alternatively is there any courier services available? The documents are important as they are for visa app so I don't want them going astray.

I've done a search on post and sign but it didn't reveal anything.

I would be sending from England to Thailand. However, I can post to a secure address in CM if that's easier and get them to post on to village in Issan.

Thanks in anticipation

Hi,

I recently posted something to an address in a village in Issan but it didn't get there even though I had the correct address written in English.

Is there some sort of postal service that allows me to post to the post office and for the recipient to go in and collect it. Alternatively is there any courier services available? The documents are important as they are for visa app so I don't want them going astray.

I've done a search on post and sign but it didn't reveal anything.

I would be sending from England to Thailand. However, I can post to a secure address in CM if that's easier and get them to post on to village in Issan.

Thanks in anticipation

EMS works fine, offers tracking information and is signed for at the other end. There's always Fedex, DHL, UPS....