Informant led to Brit dive instructor's arrest on Koh Lipe - he overstayed 5 years!

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 30la said:

Well done, this kind of people ruin the reputation of ALL the farangs in Thailand and cause the continuous modification of the visa laws!
I personally am willing to report anyone who is here illegally!

What a self righteous ball of fun person you are! "this kind of people" what an abhorrent thing to say. I hope people who know you read this and watch you like a hawk and the moment you step out of line, drop litter, drive after a few beers, speed, use an agent to do your visa report you to the police. Nasty.... 

30 minutes ago, 30la said:

Well done, this kind of people ruin the reputation of ALL the farangs in Thailand and cause the continuous modification of the visa laws!

"I personally am willing to report anyone who is here illegally!"

it is really ugly the small denouncement but common in the little people who are not ashamed because they do not know what nobility of spirit means????LOL

37 minutes ago, 30la said:

Unfortunately, a few bad apples ruin the whole lot. Immigration will get tougher.

If TM30 is not doing its job to detect overstayers, then abolish it.

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

The same, same on here. Bad, bad farangs out but I'm good, good, good..... Really First overstay is not the crime of the century “Stupid" yes. Could there be more to the dive instructors story, most likely. Any dive professional back when I was an instructor on Kow Tow back in 2003/4 if I remember correctly will know what devastating damage a dodgie greedy thai visa agentcan do and will also know that work permits in the diving industry are as rare as rocking horse dodo so don't be twisted and nasty to people who do so much for thai tourism and as for 22 days overstay OMG = public humiliation. Why not bring the Stocks to all immigration offices where twisted and bitter farangs can purchase rotten tomatoes to throw and geer at any farang arrested with smugness and righteousness. I wonder how many of the righteous on here use agents to deal with their visas on here? Just remember you to are criminals "you are required to go to immigration in person". 

"people who do so much for thai tourism"

Get real, no proper visa, no work permit, not paying tax. Hope they evict the lot of you.

11 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

What a self righteous ball of fun person you are! "this kind of people" what an abhorrent thing to say. I hope people who know you read this and watch you like a hawk and the moment you step out of line, drop litter, drive after a few beers, speed, use an agent to do your visa report you to the police. Nasty.... 

I think people are just sick of the selfish others who end up justifying more scrutiny on all of us who are trying to legally reside here. I guess these folks believe rules don't apply to them and screw everyone else...

Another filthy foreigner living off the generous welfare system in Thailand

not contributing to the economy in any way

Glad immigration are doing there job to improve the economy of Thailand

Putting all those poor tourists at risk with his non Thai diving qualifications just not up to Thai industry standards

19 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

This kind of people are only thinking about themselves, <deleted> on the rules and make live more difficult for people who do respect the rules. That is nasty.

12 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

"I personally am willing to report anyone who is here illegally!"

it is really ugly the small denouncement but common in the little people who are not ashamed because they do not know what nobility of spirit means????LOL

lol 'nobility of spirit', I doubt folks in the UK think people illegally living there are 'noble of spirit'

4 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I am confused by your statement. These were two bad guys.

Where I live there are approx. 15 to 20 foreigners living here full time. To my knowledge, non of them have had issues with "started to make things even more difficult".

We have a mix of retirement visas, work permits etc etc. The only change in latter years is the TM 30 and that is so minor as to be laughable.

If medical insurance requirement for all retirement extensions becomes law , expect to be "laughing" all the way back to your home country when you are in your late sixties and cant get insurance anymore.

58 minutes ago, robblok said:

Income letters only for 3 embassies that refused to check documents. All other embassies give them still. So not really a problem for most of us, it was unfair before with people from the US just having to swear to something and done. 

Leaving in money longer is a bit of a drag but also not too bad. TM30 is a bit of a nuisance i agree. 

I have to agree, it was a bit unfair to others, like us. After spending my life savings, I have to rely on my job to be able to feed my family.

Nobody cares if you've spent 20 million baht so far, or only 10,000. The same procedure year by year, and it's getting worse.

31 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Believe me. Life like this is possible. I am over 60 now and I never did anything serious that was against the law. If you do it could make you vulnerable if others find out. 

9 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

So where are the photos of the Nigerian drug dealers and romance scammers ??  And the black and Russian whores ?? Money talks !!

That's the spirit eh.

Too many of them and not enough of us.

Damn Jonny foreigners ..all need a damn good thrashing what!

5 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Another filthy grass! 

Obviously a woman he's <deleted> off or a Thai who sees him as competition.

Sticky wicket you have the wrong attitude, 5 years overstay, i have to abide by the rules so does he and you and i. I would shop him as well. 

1 minute ago, helloagain said:

Sticky wicket you have the wrong attitude, 5 years overstay, i have to abide by the rules so does he and you and i. I would shop him as well. 

That's not nice is it...... ????

One should go through life minding ones own business, unless one were personally aggrieved...

5 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Another filthy grass! 

Obviously a woman he's <deleted> off or a Thai who sees him as competition.

No, a foreign man. 

Goodbye MR.Anthony WIlliam Bunn age 57 

Good luck sir.

9BB92282-4675-433F-A6C5-4379B50475BC.jpeg

0781A224-1813-416B-A8A4-F6046D853C8E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Scot123 said:

You have written a large amount of stupid "friend" of mine, I am willing to do it and I also tell everyone that I know, just for your information.
I have been here for 24 years, LEGALLY with visa and work permit and I do not like illegal!

55 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

I think people are just sick of the selfish others who end up justifying more scrutiny on all of us who are trying to legally reside here. I guess these folks believe rules don't apply to them and screw everyone else...

If immigration had more boots out there instead of sitting in offices waiting for folk to report, the message would get through.

As it is all the paperwork most have to do does nothing. Total waste of time.

Why are they not checking up on farang businesses and staff, if a farang business is legit there is no problem showing staff details...

It amazes me how white and western people are so glad when this is done to their own people but so reluctant to do it to foreigners who commit the same offence!! Shame we can't do the same to the over 360,000 illegals in the UK!! But that would upset the lefties!!

10 minutes ago, 30la said:

You have written a large amount of stupid "friend" of mine, I am willing to do it and I also tell everyone that I know, just for your information.
I have been here for 24 years, LEGALLY with visa and work permit and I do not like illegal!

Billy no mates......????

12 minutes ago, 30la said:

So should we throw immigrants that lose their jobs in the EU countries out in the same way?

Archived