Italian expat on Koh Phangan arrested after 500 ecstasy pills sent to him in the post

webfact

4 minutes ago, onlycw said:

Who would send drugs from a EU country to Thailand?!? I'm not familiar with dtreet prices, but bet the stuff is cheaper locally.

They cost 2 euro each in Holland.

I don't know the RRP in KPG, but for proper E's in the land of dirty yabaa, perhaps 300 baht?

100k+ baht profit if so.

Selling to backpackers at 500thb, 200k+ profit.

If 1k baht, almost half a million profit.

I don't know the RRP in KPG, but would wager it's not less than 300b, and more than likely quite a bit more. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

I don't know the RRP in KPG, but for proper E's in the land of dirty yabaa, perhaps 300 baht?

100k+ baht profit if so.

I don't know the RRP in KPG, but would wager it's not less than 300b, and more than likely quite a bit more. 

I'm sure you get them cheaper, a Euro or so, when you buy more at the right address without middlemen. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, onlycw said:

Who would send drugs from a EU country to Thailand?!? I'm not familiar with dtreet prices, but bet the stuff is cheaper locally.

Nope, people sell pills with caffeine and other substances as ecstasy, but the ripped off people can hardly go to the cops, could they?

Better to drink a few Espressos, methinks. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

100k+ baht profit if so.

800 baht per ecstasy pill...that was back in 2011 on Koh Phangan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

How would the buyer know they're getting the real thing? I think it would be almost impossible to get a premium price from punters in LOS, because every 'vendor' is going to say their drugs are legit. 

That said, seeing the pictures of him it doesn't look like economics would be his strong suit...

16 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

100k+ baht profit if so.

Proper E goes for far higher in Thailand, i once asked prices i was shocked. Really worth wile to import if you don't get caught. Not worth the risk for me dealers almost always get caught.

16 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

100k+ baht profit if so.

500 to 1000 each