What’s with all the Police?

Jajazazajaja

I was actually going to post the same topic, the BIBs have been everywhere. Like last night down around Nana I saw them even patrolling the streets. Makes my stoner bung clench like a twobit MMA blockhead, I said naw and went home.

Today I was in and around Siam and they were everywhere. I even saw dogs.

It was like being in China. Horrible. Too many cops are a buzz kill. You dont see cops in the USA all that much, just riding past in cars, of course, you never know when they crept on your butt until they hit the gumballs and you start cramming doobies in your mouth and cursing your bad luck in only having a 3 day old flat half back washed bottle of Mountain Dew to wash them down.

• Haha 1

The only time I saw "all the police" was today leading a parade of monks where it looked like there was a monk funeral being held (coffin in the 1st car). The traffic behind them was bad as they couldn't pass the parade.

9 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

Extra police for a few hours usually means a motorcade of some type will be coming through. This police buildup has been here a few days now. Also saw quite a few at Terminal 21 and Central World. My grapevine tells me it's for the ASEAN summit??? November 1-4

Also tons of reports on reddit and twitter of people getting strip searched by random police outside of a checkpoint, beware...

On 11/2/2019 at 5:36 PM, Nyezhov said:

I was actually going to post the same topic, the BIBs have been everywhere. Like last night down around Nana I saw them even patrolling the streets. Makes my stoner bung clench like a twobit MMA blockhead, I said naw and went home.

Today I was in and around Siam and they were everywhere. I even saw dogs.

It was like being in China. Horrible. Too many cops are a buzz kill. You dont see cops in the USA all that much, just riding past in cars, of course, you never know when they crept on your butt until they hit the gumballs and you start cramming doobies in your mouth and cursing your bad luck in only having a 3 day old flat half back washed bottle of Mountain Dew to wash them down.

Thong Lor, Phrom Ponh, Asoke is also full and they randomly search foreigners pockets...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Also tons of reports on reddit and twitter of people getting strip searched by random police outside of a checkpoint, beware...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that little detail. They strip searched me in the middle of CentralWorld. I requested a cavity search as well, but they refused. They kept my clothes, so I had to decide between walking home naked or taking the BTS. The BTS looked pretty crowded, so I opted for that.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Stop....they aren't doing that

of course they do that, are you new to bangkok or what. Thong Lor Police and lumpini were in the news about that more than i can count. The last reports aren't even that old and on here: 

it's going on since decades, whenever there's a reason for them to go out like songkran or asean <deleted>...

They sit in their cars and randomly jump out of when they see a foreigner alone in the evening....

One of those stories is currently on Stickmans frontpage, but up to you, up to you...

This is the same station that's in charge with the red bull case, need i say more?

Edited by ThomasThBKK

20 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

of course they do that, are you new to bangkok or what. Thong Lor Police and lumpini were in the news about that more than i can count. The last reports aren't even that old and on here: 

it's going on since decades, whenever there's a reason for them to go out like songkran or asean <deleted>...

They sit in their cars and randomly jump out of when they see a foreigner alone in the evening....

One of those stories is currently on Stickmans frontpage, but up to you, up to you...

This is the same station that's in charge with the red bull case, need i say more?

Naw dude I know they did it in the past and reported myself on them doing it last month,I meant like right now......like breaking news.