Brit held on drugs charges in Pattaya says ex-wife set him up

rooster59

His history doesn't do him any favors,  it would not be the first time an innocent has been set up, many women cry fowl when funds are not forcoming after encounters in the bedroom. Even though nothing has occured who are the authorities going to believe?, a tattooed pot bellied farang or a fragile young thai beauty?.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Hmmm 

this guy do the naughty thing in the UK. But the UK police NOT catch him, just go home. 

The thai police do it the UK police job, catch the UK naughty people who naughty in UK, and you care about the photo? If UK police do the job, no photo for the Thai police.

i like when they show the scum guy. It go on the internet, will be there for long time. IMO som nam na. I think it good the police tell the media to go take photo. IMO

Here another one of Mark Thailand holiday for you. 

14743112-CA74-47F5-BDBC-6F8A045593AB.jpeg

The Thai police only caught him with information received and a request from the UK....He had been in Thailand a while under the Thai police noses without being arrested

1 hour ago, transam said:

But you or I don't know if he is guilty of anything, the UK wants him back for questioning. He has not gone to court yet.

It seems to me near all farangs get their photo plastered in the media by the police and immigration. Even if they are dead...????

It is unethical...

Happen same everywhere. I can not change the rule. 

This happen england, USA etc.

why not in thailand? 

Eg. Is same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638947/Essex-Police-beg-fugitive-brothers-wanted-deaths-39-truck-migrants-hand-in.html

if it different, please explain. I really not see how it different.

2 hours ago, Polaky said:

His history doesn't do him any favors,  it would not be the first time an innocent has been set up, many women cry fowl when funds are not forcoming after encounters in the bedroom. Even though nothing has occured who are the authorities going to believe?, a tattooed pot bellied farang or a fragile young thai beauty?.

You can picture the exchange, surely? 'Now Mrs Rumble, we'd like to help you stay in UK in your nice Oxfordshire pied a terre, or you could go back to Thailand penniless and farm rice again. But if we are going to help you, you have to help us......'

13 hours ago, Yinn said:

Hmmm 

this guy do the naughty thing in the UK. But the UK police NOT catch him, just go home. 

The thai police do it the UK police job, catch the UK naughty people who naughty in UK, and you care about the photo? If UK police do the job, no photo for the Thai police.

i like when they show the scum guy. It go on the internet, will be there for long time. IMO som nam na. I think it good the police tell the media to go take photo. IMO

Here another one of Mark Thailand holiday for you. 

14743112-CA74-47F5-BDBC-6F8A045593AB.jpeg

Your fake foreign English amuses me!! Poor attempt to transliterate Thai

20 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

The truth is Pattaya is full of drug dealers from every country . How do you think half of these clubs and Gogos are bought ? 

How can anyone file drug charges against another person without evidence.

He is wanted in the UK, for alleged drug dealing, not for his Thai GF filing drug charges.

Maybe she tipped off the Thai police to his whereabouts when she got <deleted> st him.

Either way he has to be deported to the UK to face the music.

14 hours ago, sirineou said:

From the look of his livingroom and the fact that the cops actually showed up.It does not look like the drug business pays very well these days. 

its a nice 2 story house, nice area. not eagkmonkol type. but he rent. not long time plan

12 hours ago, Yinn said:

Happen same everywhere. I can not change the rule. 

This happen england, USA etc.

why not in thailand? 

Eg. Is same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638947/Essex-Police-beg-fugitive-brothers-wanted-deaths-39-truck-migrants-hand-in.html

if it different, please explain. I really not see how it different.

oh yinn, so not same this post. however much I love you, this not relevant or good compare

20 hours ago, NanLaew said:

To clarify, he claims he was living with his Thai wife in the UK when there was an acrimonious divorce and somehow she convinced the UK police to file bogus drug possession charges.

If the falseness has any truths to it, then he should help the Thais put him on a plane back to the UK as quick as possible.  Better to take his chances with a good lawyer back in the UK then to rot in a Thai jail while trying to sort things out

22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The man, who denies all charges against him, said he was set up by his ex Thai wife, claiming she filed the drugs charges to get back at him after he ended their relationship.

Bet you didn't see that coming... good luck back in Blighty and a long stretch for peddling misery.

21 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Brit held on drugs charges in Pattaya says ex-wif set him up...his ex wife managing to convince the British police her ex-husband was dealing cocaine, cannabis, amphetamines and MDMA worth in excess of £1 million.????

That’s most likely street value . The real value is probably a fraction of that amount when dealing in wholesale amounts . Also if you think he stopped dealing when he got to Thailand then you are massively mistaken . It actually broadens their dealing ability moving to Thailand . They get to meet other smuggling gangs from Holland/Belgium/France/Poland/turkey.... nearly all of them are in the same game as that high living with no job needs to be funded from somewhere  . Plus they are immune from prosecution while in Thailand as they have little lackies doing all the dirty work while they have no feet on the ground . It’s a win win for them . I’m sure nearly everyone in Pattaya knows someone with unexplained funds .... 

4 hours ago, jastheace said:

oh yinn, so not same this post. however much I love you, this not relevant or good compare

Please explain.

tranam talk about have photo of criminal in media BEFORE court. 

This same or not? 

(Maybe Yinn wrong, ok, but I not understand how it different. really.  I think same everywhere. I read world news, look same to me.)

On 11/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, ezzra said:

Ok, give him the benefits of the doubts, hear him out, even though he's a knows drug dealer according to the article, hear the wife see the evidence and then find him guilty.. fair? right?...

No wonder Thailand is flooded with drugs. Some people like to blame the Thais but I think most of those drugs are coming from overseas. Some of those Thai women are naïve and trust their foreigner partners that seem to be a good man and willing to marry  and take care of her. Until things turn ugly...Is there any British person that does not take drugs? It must be the breakfast of champions in Britain. Poor West is already in completely decay and we are helping Thailand to go in the same direction.

58 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Please explain.

tranam talk about have photo of criminal in media BEFORE court. 

This same or not? 

(Maybe Yinn wrong, ok, but I not understand how it different. really.  I think same everywhere. I read world news, look same to me.)

No it is not, and we most certainly do not post "fixed" photos of dead folk, whatever country they come from..Very sad practice...????

26 minutes ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

No wonder Thailand is flooded with drugs. Some people like to blame the Thais but I think most of those drugs are coming from overseas. Some of those Thai women are naïve and trust their foreigner partners that seem to be a good man and willing to marry  and take care of her. Until things turn ugly...Is there any British person that does not take drugs? It must be the breakfast of champions in Britain. Poor West is already in completely decay and we are helping Thailand to go in the same direction.

A lot of the world is "flooded with drugs".

The man, who denies all charges against him, said he was set up by his ex Thai wife, claiming she filed the drugs charges to get back at him after he ended their relationship.

sounds like he's been here too long, such an excuse may wash with the authorities here (plus a little financial consideration) but it's going to be laughed at by the british police. 'no comment' is probably his best defence.

2 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

That’s most likely street value . The real value is probably a fraction of that amount when dealing in wholesale amounts . Also if you think he stopped dealing when he got to Thailand then you are massively mistaken . It actually broadens their dealing ability moving to Thailand . They get to meet other smuggling gangs from Holland/Belgium/France/Poland/turkey.... nearly all of them are in the same game as that high living with no job needs to be funded from somewhere  . Plus they are immune from prosecution while in Thailand as they have little lackies doing all the dirty work while they have no feet on the ground . It’s a win win for them . I’m sure nearly everyone in Pattaya knows someone with unexplained funds .... 

Did he put 800K baht on deposit for his visa?  Is he doing a monthly income letter?  hehe

On 11/3/2019 at 9:03 AM, robblok said:

Maybe, but do you think the UK police is so easily fooled.. Just an other criminal Brit, not uncommon at all. 

Yes the UK police are easily fooled same as the police around northern/Western EUROPE, they often turn a blind eye to crime committed buy migrants/Muslims etc, chil marriage, rapists,human trafficking etc etc, just look at France, Belgium,Sweden,Germany UK etc etc, those countries have become lawless because of political correctness, law and order is something of the past. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:41 AM, chrisandsu said:

The truth is Pattaya is full of drug dealers from every country . How do you think half of these clubs and Gogos are bought ? 

i agree surely to police know this, i see a few farangs around Pattaya larging it no visible signs of income why do these guys not get nicked ?

Archived