Brit held on drugs charges in Pattaya says ex-wife set him up

rooster59

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if he is wanted by the UK police on drug offences I really don't see what his ex wife has to do with it. If the Thai police have found a man wanted by police elsewhere then the Thai police/courts have their own decision to make.

4 hours ago, robblok said:

First thing he does blame the Thais, real familiar as most on this forum do the same

“Most on this forum” ? Probably an unfair comment IMO.

Definition of most 1 : to the greatest or highest degree

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Bad move from an estranged wife in the UK.

Assets she could have claimed in the divorce will be seized by the UK authorities as 'drug profits'.

you think he's on PAYE and declares his earnings to the inland revenue :cheesy:

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Nice some you guys think he innocent guy. Must be the thai wife!

Mark John Rumble 31 has no job.

He live in big new Pattaya house. 

His face in the video not look shock that the police come to catch him. 

The English police say he big drug dealer. 

His says his thai wife make this problem. 194 country in the world, so he move to THAILAND!

Goodbye Mr Mark. 

71C2DECB-1AC3-47E5-8FA2-042575B94A43.jpeg

In the UK the police do not do selfies when apprehending naughty people. They do not want the exposure, they just want to catch crooks and go home...

6 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

The truth is Pattaya is full of drug dealers from every country . How do you think half of these clubs and Gogos are bought ? 

You can add Phuket and Koh Samui to that list of places famous for white washing drug money !?!?

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

he fled the UK after being charged in connection with the supply of cocaine, cannabis, amphetamines and MDMA worth in excess of £1 million.

This poor guy has no luck with women!! It seems the same thing happen to him back in the UK, and his ex set him up there too.:shock1:

another fine example of how not to live your life. A drug dealer is the lowest form of parasitic life next one or two other forms which we've heard a lot of in recent years.

Deport him straight back to Pommy remand prison to await trial ...and if he's guilty throw the damn key away.

The few posters on this thread who've highlighted the habitual neurotic propensity to snatch at Siam bashing by other members is spot on! Thanks for speaking this truth!

9 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

A drug dealer is the lowest form of parasitic life next one or two other forms which we've heard a lot of in recent years.

All drugs should be made legal and sold over the counter.

Drug dealers don't force anyone to take drugs.

IMHO estate agents, financial advisers and bankers are far worse 'forms of life'.

44 minutes ago, transam said:

In the UK the police do not do selfies when apprehending naughty people. They do not want the exposure, they just want to catch crooks and go home...

Hmmm 

this guy do the naughty thing in the UK. But the UK police NOT catch him, just go home. 

The thai police do it the UK police job, catch the UK naughty people who naughty in UK, and you care about the photo? If UK police do the job, no photo for the Thai police.

i like when they show the scum guy. It go on the internet, will be there for long time. IMO som nam na. I think it good the police tell the media to go take photo. IMO

Here another one of Mark Thailand holiday for you. 

14743112-CA74-47F5-BDBC-6F8A045593AB.jpeg

3 hours ago, Hotrudester said:

Drugs destroy people, families and cause only problems in our society. So get him banged up for a long time and it will help many people.

Balderdash.  Alcohol, guns, and automobile fatalities destroy 10+ times as many people's lives in the U.S.  than "illegal" drugs

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hmmm 

this guy do the naughty thing in the UK. But the UK police NOT catch him, just go home. 

The thai police do it the UK police job, catch the UK naughty people who naughty in UK, and you care about the photo? If UK police do the job, no photo for the Thai police.

i like when they show the scum guy. It go on the internet, will be there for long time. IMO som nam na. I think it good the police tell the media to go take photo. IMO

Looks to be a bit heavy - maybe should have taken some of his methamphetamine to lose weight

1 minute ago, Skallywag said:

Looks to be a bit heavy - maybe should have taken some of his methamphetamine to lose weight

If he go thai jail, he can reduce the weight.

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

All drugs should be made legal and sold over the counter.

Drug dealers don't force anyone to take drugs.

IMHO estate agents, financial advisers and bankers are far worse 'forms of life'.

While I don't disagree with the latter comment.

98% of drug dealers are just stupid, useless wasters. Idiots often see them as good business people but when you deal in contraband profits are high. Risk is high and it's always just a matter of time before they get caught out like this moron.

Selling meth, heroin, fentanyl, ecstasy, all that other <deleted> is very harmful to people and society.

Even most chronic weed smokers are useless wasters.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Difference is the UK police WANT to capture them the Thai police (probably) get paid not to catch the Red bull guy. I assume that is who your talking about.

Yes, but more than that, I do not know much about how international arrests work, but from what i read, for someone to be arrested in foreign country there must be Interpol red notice.

I find it hard to believe that all it takes is for embassy to ask and police spring into action.

Redbull case, Thai police already stated the reason why he was not arrested was because there was a mistake and no red notice with  Interpol

So why all the latest arrests, all it takes is for embassy to ask and straight into action

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Hmmm 

Here another one of Mark Thailand holiday for you. 

14743112-CA74-47F5-BDBC-6F8A045593AB.jpeg

But you or I don't know if he is guilty of anything, the UK wants him back for questioning. He has not gone to court yet.

It seems to me near all farangs get their photo plastered in the media by the police and immigration. Even if they are dead...????

It is unethical...

Archived