Brit held on drugs charges in Pattaya says ex-wife set him up

rooster59

57 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i agree surely to police know this, i see a few farangs around Pattaya larging it no visible signs of income why do these guys not get nicked ?

Who do you think is filling the BIb pockets ? They will charge a ‘little’ extra Tmoney for a little extra protection . 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, BritManToo said:

All drugs should be made legal and sold over the counter.

Drug dealers don't force anyone to take drugs.

IMHO estate agents, financial advisers and bankers are far worse 'forms of life'.

Drug dealers don't force anyone to take drugs.

But the drugs ( most of them) do, which doesn't make drug dealers to less innocent people. 

They force people to take them because they're hooked up on them, and they do not function without them. 

Including alcohol, of course. I knew a couple who needed to drink a bottle of vodka before they could even get out of bed.

My father died when he's only 50 years old because of alcohol. That changes your view a bit. 

Speed kills, the irony is that heroin is less dangerous than hard liquor. 

I've met an 85-year-old man in Kandy/ Sri Lanka who took Opium his whole life. He's even healthier than others his age. 

The epidemic death toll in the States is caused by drug dealers who mix heroin with Fentanyl, these days a global problem.

"... claiming she filed the drugs charges to get back at him after he ended their relationship".

Now, I ain't no legal expert in the UK but I do know that police and/or crown prosecutors file drug charges and most other criminal charges, NOT someones wife. She may have ratted him out or planted drugs but she most certainly did not file nuttin!

3 hours ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i agree surely to police know this, i see a few farangs around Pattaya larging it no visible signs of income why do these guys not get nicked ?

"Digital Nomads?" How do you recognize "visible signs" of income?

Many foreigners live a decent life and never commit a crime. Why should honest people get "nicked"?

21 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

"Digital Nomads?" How do you recognize "visible signs" of income?

Many foreigners live a decent life and never commit a crime. Why should honest people get "nicked"?

honest people dont get nicked. honest people if asked, can substantiate there income, money or assets.

Mark rumble is a bully and a druggy that’s a fact !! He is a vile human being he has beaten several Thai girls I’m glad he got caught and getting sent home to England to face serious drug charges i hope the <deleted> gets life !! I would shake  the hand of who ever grassed him up ! I would of done it but he moved from where I knew ! And I could  not find his new address 

On 11/3/2019 at 3:57 PM, BritManToo said:

And pocketing whatever money he had in Thailand.

Another reason never to put money in a Thai bank account.

Since 1993 nobody was pocketing any money from my Thai bank account, but my wife ????

10 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

The wife can't file charges, the justice department does after they have enough evidence to make a case.

Gee wiz , and there I thought it was police and prosecutors who filed charges 

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:30 PM, rossco1 said:

Ok, give him the benefits of the doubts, yes maybe he had one wrong but we cant judge him unless facts a presented 

if he was a local it would be a different argument right so stop the bashing he may well be telling the truth 

No, as his wife can't file charges. This is the job of the justice department.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, Polaky said:

His history doesn't do him any favors,  it would not be the first time an innocent has been set up, many women cry fowl when funds are not forcoming after encounters in the bedroom. Even though nothing has occured who are the authorities going to believe?, a tattooed pot bellied farang or a fragile young thai beauty?.

They don't charge you for drug trafficking only on hearsay. They might arrest you for questioning but that is a different thing. 

32 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

They don't charge you for drug trafficking only on hearsay. They might arrest you for questioning but that is a different thing. 

You first get detained for questioning then arrested and then charged .

25 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Not really. The police make a report and then the justice department decides if they will prosecute. The prosecutor will file the charges at a court.

No, police decided if  to charge you or  not. Prosecutor then accepts the case and decides to proceed further or not. Justice department has nothing to do with it , besides neither UK or Thailand has “justice department” that is an American thing 

47 minutes ago, BestB said:

No, police decided if  to charge you or  not. Prosecutor then accepts the case and decides to proceed further or not. Justice department has nothing to do with it , besides neither UK or Thailand has “justice department” that is an American thing 

not only an American thing

On 11/6/2019 at 2:12 AM, chrisandsu said:

Trying to figure out if there is more fools then drug dealers ? ????????

Not uncommon for a fool to buy a beer bar, only to find living their dream slipping away, then resorting to selling drugs, or scamming, to keep their dream alive. 

Archived