Finger shown to ambulance: Benz driver doesn't show up as company rep says sorry instead

webfact

Karma will get him and his family. Then he can give a midde finger to his soul.

A street in Cape Town is named after him, Water kant street. Don't ban me, check on a map.

We put small diamond iron piramids on the corner of our ambulances here.

Don't move out the way, we move you and damage your vehicle.

I love a lawless country.

Idiots like this would meet their fate very fast here.

No wais, no thais, no excuses.

Flashing lights and siren behind you = move over now.

Edited by Inepto Cracy
spelling.
  • Like 1

This driver MUST be fired immediatly and he has to face a very very high fine to pay! Mabe some other drivers in Thailand learn their lesson and to learn a lesson only works with incredible high fines, seeze their so called driving licence for many month!!!!!!!!

This country Thailand will never change the attidudes in driving if the fines are still as low as they are and nobody face any consequences of their wrong doing!

• Like 1

The person sent to the hospital to apologize appears to be Kulvadee Thamrongthanakit, the Vice President of Innovation Group Thailand .. whose website just happens to be out of service today!

ambulance.JPG

1 minute ago, SuwadeeS said:

As long rich driver are not treated equal and walk away, even Mr. PM will not be able to change the statistics. 

Never mind..... the driver just proved with not showing up and apoligize that he is just another one.....

Big car small ......

IQ same as a rats sht.

Hope he needs to get to hospital quickly with a dying child and some half IQ gives him the middle finger. Then he can give that primal scream as the child dies in front of him.

I wont appologise, I worked in search and rescue for 30 years.

Yes I know these ar..holes on the road.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Who it seems have decided to do absolutely nothing. Scumbag is too scared to show his face, but it seems he has got clean away with it, ensuring others now know they can also delay ambulances and other emergency vehicles with impunity. Very poor behaviour followed by very poor inaction and so it will continue.

Since when have the entitled few given a damn about the peasants , lets face the fact that it is basicly government policy in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

The guy is either the owner or top executives sends his secretary unbelievable he will not serve any time because TIT 

Senior VP ... not just a secretary ...

ambulance.JPG

Typically the Thai mentallity.

Goverment has to impound the car and strip the driver of its status.

If management the sack the guy. This man is not worth driving a car he not even respect others.

Revoke the persons its drivers license.

Amublance means a person is in trouble and need urgnet medical care.