Major issue that keeps you from Coming back to Thailand

Pravda

7 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I didn't come here looking for a high IQ Thai, not even in my thoughts. But I have to admit I did not expect such a lack of it.

I did not come to USA looking for ignorance, but I did not expect such a proof of it, I did not go to France looking for rudiness, but, I did not go to England ...... ...... ...... spain, Dubai, all over the world you would find this in some way or other, 

It is not hard to understand thai, and how this have evolved due to their cultural education system and culture. Every place you go, there is a indoctrination system that form you and the masses of people. The indoctrination is massive and effectfull. 

Edited by Tagged
  • Like 2

I live here and love it. But made a tidy amount working in the US safely invested there before moving here.

The country where I am from originally, not the US, is <deleted>ty. I visit but it's barely livable. And you couldn't pay me to go back to the US either. One half of the country is at the other's throats and the oppressive PC pollution is as bad as PM2.5. If you don't suck it up voluntarily if shall forced down your throat.

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming from this place. But they won't. Because I can easily afford the Elite which I will buy when I quit my job.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I wonder how accurate are the published IQ figures for Thailand. Any IQ test I have done requires some form of reading and writing. As a considerable (???) percentage of Thais can't read nor write how do they fit into these figures? Of course some of those that can not read or write are probably highly intelligent but have never had the opportunity to show it. Whereas others, like my ex gf, have the IQ of room temperature.

Your point would have value if large swathes of the country were illiterate . Even the rural poor are mostly literate in their own language in which the IQ tests are conducted and they are based on reason and logic rather than requiring a high standard of education. 

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Cheerio & good bye.

On the plus side you will not even be missed.

Please stop blaming Thailand for the strong Baht. It is mostly attributable to the inability 

of our home countries to manage properly & the crazy nanny state social security payouts

I collect US Social Security which I figure you are excluding from your statement as I paid and my employers paid into over my working life. As to currency exchange rates, above my pay grade as my education is in the field of history.