Pelosi says Trump has admitted to bribery as impeachment probe intensifies

webfact

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

??????????????????

If she has actual evidence, which she claims to have- present it and ask for an indictment.

They are presenting it, in the form of testimony. Testimony is evidence. Or do you think Nancy Pelosi should just present her version of what the witnesses claim? That would be your idea of justice?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

This is the lefts 3rd attempt at impeachment. Just about 1 a year since he took office. The Democrats do not have anything in mind other than to make the opposition look as bad as possible because this is their 2020 strategy. 

Why would anyone in their right mind give anything to the people who want ruin you unless you absolutely have to. 

Maybe because if the evidence is as Trump claims, then the complete presentation of it would be exculpatory and out there for all Americans to see and hear.

42 minutes ago, muzley said:

I think the Ukranians would have the best idea if they were being extorted.

Seriously? With the Ukrainian almost two decades-long litany of successive elected parties hoodwinking their partners, peers and the people who voted for them just for personal gain and aggrandizement as well as appeasing Moscow, you reckon they can be trusted to give an honest appraisal of how squeaky clean they think they are?

IMHO, there's never been a nation quite like it for throwing their own people under the bus which is why the suddenly invisible Rudy Giuliani should be a bit worried, especially after waiving his personal phones and tablets full of exoneration all over the media.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

So in a grand jury proceding, which impeachment is directly comparable to, all a prosecutor has to do is say she has the evidence, not present it, and ask for an indictment?

That's just one of several reasons why House Impeachment procedure is NOT directly comparable to a Grand Jury procedure.

4 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

You say this like any information given or provided will be portrayed honestly. You and I both know that the objective is to make things look and sound as bad as possible. 

I repeat, this is the 3rd impeachment attempt - all of which were glaringly partisan failures. 

4th.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

4th.

Yep totally not partisan at all. 

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

I understand you dont like them playing by the rules. Nothing to stop repubs calling bolton, mulvaney, giuliano. But thats if you want the facts known.

Nothing to stop republicans except for Schiff stopping republicans. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

You say this like any information given or provided will be portrayed honestly. You and I both know that the objective is to make things look and sound as bad as possible. 

I repeat, this is the 3rd impeachment attempt - all of which were glaringly partisan failures. 

And there will probably be more if trump keeps doing things like this. Congress must do its job, even though trump is obstructing.

• Like 2