Pelosi says Trump has admitted to bribery as impeachment probe intensifies

webfact

32 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Just recall Nunes waving that document he got from the WH at the news cameras while declaring he’d discovered important information in that same document that he must now take to the WH.

All you need to know about ‘Cowboy’ Nunes.

For cringeworthy, it's right up there with Booker's 'I am Spartacus' moment during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

What nonsense....a bribe is either given or taken. 

With reference to Ukraine, Trump hasn't taken a bribe...nor has he given one.

say thank you to the whistleblower

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Trump did not commit bribery and of course never admitted to bribery.  Trump approval is back up to 50% which could not have happened if he were guilty of such crimes. 

Back up to 50% on Rasmussen. Where approval ratings bounce around wildly as in no other poll. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Back to being a time traveler? Got your time machine fixed?

You seem to have some strange phobia about the future being under discussion. As I said earlier this entire thing is about the future of a US President, the future of US policy, and the future of the United States, all of your conjecture about the truth or meaning of past events is related to the future. I will see you again to discuss this in a few weeks, that will be in the future, of course at that time it will be in the present. See how that works? So enough of your insult. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

You seem to have some strange phobia about the future being under discussion. As I said earlier this entire thing is about the future of a US President, the future of US policy, and the future of the United States, all of your conjecture about the truth or meaning of past events is related to the future. I will see you again to discuss this in a few weeks, that will be in the future, of course at that time it will be in the present. See how that works? So enough of your insult. 

It's not a matter of insults. It's a matter of invoking the future to back your arguments. That's the great thing about the future - it can be almost whatever you want it to be. But one thing it can't be is a fact.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

It's not a matter of insults. It's a matter of invoking the future to back your arguments. That's the great thing about the future - it can be almost whatever you want it to be. But one thing it can't be is a fact.

It eventually becomes the present - see you then

• Haha 1