J.C on immigration cooking the retiree frog....

fforest1

Just now, fforest1 said:

And any one can become a billionaire or a famous movie star too....Sure its possible...But the bar is set so high that its not a option for the vast majority of foreigners....And if your not employed by a company in Thailand and a tax payer citizenship is not a option at all even if you have lived in Thailand for 50 years... 

As I said, of course there are requirements, just as the US has it's own stringent requirements, regardless of what they are! 

He was trying to argue that those two options were something that the US offers but Thailand doesn't and he is wrong.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

At 2:50 he states that foreigners to the US can get residency and citizenship as though that's not an option for foreigners in Thailand.  Permanent Residency and citizenship is possible here also if the requirements are met just as the wonderful US has requirements that have to be met by foreigners.

LomSak27, what's so "Sad" about that remark?  Is there something inaccurate about it or do you just not approve of someone stating the other side of a discussion?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

J.C. is currently denying that various immigration offices are demanding proof of an "approved Thai health insurance policy" for your next 12 month extension of stay (for those of us here on an original Non O-A Visa) even though there are numerous reports of this being the case in various different threads on this forum.

Apparently he does not follow the 1st hand reports here on this forum and is still in denial about certain issues that some of us are facing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RobbyXNorway said:

From what you are spewing I would say YOU are the BS artist by far. JC has some great videos and seems like a great guy. When you even admit you havent watched the videos you get kind of obvious.

YMMV. You clearly haven't read the post you have replied to. I said that I haven't watched this vlog but have watched others from where I formed my opinion that he's a BS artist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1