2-month extension and then 12-month extension?

I currently have my 12-month Thai extension and it will be expired next March.

I would consider to request the two-month extension after that date for some non-financial reason.

Am I still entitled to request the 12-month extension again after two-month extension? 

Appreciate the response.

As long as you have never had the 60-day extension to visit Thai spouse/child before, since your entry into Thailand, what you propose is allowed. Note that an entry using a reentry permit does not entitle you to the 60-day extension, only the initial entry before you had any extensions.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The 60 day extension is only possible if you are married to or the parent of a Thai.

You can apply for the 60 day extension to visit your wife or child and then apply for the one year extension near the end of it

Thanks for your clear answer. Yes, parent of a Thai. My plan is to get the 60 day extension to avoid the under-consideration expired date.

I wish to visit Singapore and then return here before the 60-day extension's expired date. Then I can re-apply the 12-month extension.

Will that still not be a problem? 

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

As long as you have never had the 60-day extension to visit Thai spouse/child before, since your entry into Thailand, what you propose is allowed. Note that an entry using a reentry permit does not entitle you to the 60-day extension, only the initial entry before you had any extensions.

Thanks for explanation. Sounds good to me because my request for 60-day extension will be my first time and I do not have a reentry permit. My plan is to request the reentry permit within the duration of the 60-day extension. Then I can reapply the 12-month extension after the 60-day extension's expired date. Is that possible?   

23 minutes ago, nabbie said:

My plan is to request the reentry permit within the duration of the 60-day extension. Then I can reapply the 12-month extension after the 60-day extension's expired date. Is that possible?  

Yes that is possible.

But you have to apply for the one year extension before the 60 day extension ends.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:05 PM, nabbie said:

Yes, I understand now. Of course I must reapply the 12-month extension at least 3 weeks before the two-month extension's expired date. 

The is no minimum amount of time to do the extension application. It can be done on the last day if you had to.