Ex-PM Yingluck complains of unfair treatment under Section 44

webfact

32 minutes ago, steve187 said:

do you really believe that, she was used as a scapegoat, and don't forget, elected into power, and replaced in a coup

Wrong. She was removed by a court for an abuse of power prior to the coup that removed the PTP regime.

Her short career was one of lie after lie. She'd get on really well with Trump and Boris!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You don't have to support the current government, the military or any other organizations to admit that the Shins are corrupt, through and through, and were robbing the county blind. All about them trying to create their corrupt family political dynasty, putting themselves above and beyond the law, and cementing themselves in power. Just like their close friend has done for himself in Cambodia.

Only the big boys didn't like it. 

Which governments in Thailand elected or military are not corrupted and robbed the country blind. Then asked how many have been charged and exiled. If there is any semblance of Hun Sen, surely it has to be Prayut. Bottom line the Shins may be corrupt but they also have been targeted for a whole lot of difference reasons; big boys included. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fred white said:

The people who lost money won't see a baht but prayut and his cronies will

Who precisely lost their money? Be specific please or you are in danger of prosecution for false news. Oh that's right if you are specific you are in danger of a civil law suit. Thailand! The land of vague unsubstantiated accusations.

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Which governments in Thailand elected or military are not corrupted and robbed the country blind. Then asked how many have been charged and exiled. If there is any semblance of Hun Sen, surely it has to be Prayut. Bottom line the Shins may be corrupt but they also have been targeted for a whole lot of difference reasons; big boys included. 

The Shins got targeted because the patriarch became to greedy and wanted it all for himself and his family; didn't want to share or follow what the others all accepted.

Their kleptocracy model is a text book example.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

The Shins got targeted because the patriarch became to greedy and wanted it all for himself and his family; didn't want to share or follow what the others all accepted.

Their kleptocracy model is a text book example.

How so BB. Were there any corruption charges on her or her family that you can share with me. You looking at the wrong person or persons for example of kleptocracy. Try looking long term kleptocracy. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So what Eric, unlike the FFW they were certainly guilty of their crimes. I would not call it political, I would call what happens to Thanathorn political.

Not YL with her rice scam, Bearboxer summed it up quite nicely, never attending meetings, denying the fake G2G deals, obstructing investigations into it. It was huge and they did not even go after the fact that the company connected to scam was connected to YL. 

Hard to prove in a court but quite likely they benefited.

Now the current mob is as bad as if not worse as the Shins, but that does not mean the Shins need to get away with it. I rather have one party punished then everyone get out of it without punishment. I hope (i know fat chance) that once they go after the current mob.

But Thai politics are just criminal, i mean you got a junta  drug smuggler but the PTP had a guy that hired others to kill political opponents. Guess what both sides stood by their man to the end. That says a lot about the quality of both sides.

That is what i like about future forward no such things as of yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Wrong. She was removed by a court for an abuse of power prior to the coup that removed the PTP regime.

Her short career was one of lie after lie. She'd get on really well with Trump and Boris!

so who was prime minister during the gap from yingluck and coup

yinluck or whatewer have, have BIG criminal and no can speak enythink all thailand thinks. keep only out of thailand or go jail and deleted at shooting. best shooting she and she all family. ALL have big criminal and scammers and thiefs. and destroy thailand country lot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Abuse of power sound menacing. What she did was the transfer of the NSC chief to another post. Quite unlike the soliciting favour from a foreign power by holding back military aid. 

• Like 1