Bar Girl All Opinions Welcomed

Loonie

So a story similar in some ways, but different in others. Any feedback is appeciated. Here goes:

A few months back I do what many farangs do, hit Bangkok, Cowboy, Nana etc. Never really done anything like it before. So I am a bit <deleted>, barfine a girl, take her to the hotel etc, so far the familiar story. See her again the second night, just for drinks, third night barfine her again, buy her dinner and her groceries. Take her to the hotel. When she leaves, she refuses money. Anyway this continues for a while, its the same every time, we even meet up away from the bar and no barfine. No money changes hands at all. I head up Issan for work, she doesn't stop talking to me all day, everyday. Head home and she's still at it months later talking all day everyday. I told her I'm heading back early in the new year and she's excited. Now, I wasn't born yesterday and I've done a bit of testing, she's told me about her family and their issues, I've offered to help her out many times and I'm always flatly refused. She says everyone thinks Thai girls want money. I'm not like that. I've had the sob stories etc. But she will never take up any offer of assistance. I've read countless forums and even the book Private Dancer to try and gain any insight into this being some sort of seriously long long game etc. Like I said I'm not flying blind. She's on the more mature side and our age gap isn't very big, both in our 30s. I'm just going to see what happens as I wiped settling down off the table a few years back. But, and yes there's always a but, if she's a goer I won't say no, that'd be stupid. I'm completely prepared for this to turn pear shaped at any minute and will happily walk away. So what are your thoughts

Edited by Loonie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Loonie said:

So what are your thoughts

Two things are certain:

1. You have made your mind up what to do, and when folks tell ya what reality is, you are going to argue with them. So with that:

2. You are being set up for a ride and she knows how to drive better than you. Change your Line ID, and phone number. *poof* you are gone.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, neeray said:

SSDD. Altered writing style, probably same author as recent, previous posts.

Nah mate, sorry. I you want me too I can use full blown aussie slang. I am fair dinkum. But what do you mean by suspicious? What use is there trolling these forums? Haven't blokes got better things to do with their time? I'm just a genuine bloke after some genuine advice. I've got two mates with Thai wives, 1 being an ex bargirl. They both say go for, but I'd like opinions from a diferent perspective. Cheers mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Two things are certain:

1. You have made your mind up what to do, and when folks tell ya what reality is, you are going to argue with them. So with that:

2. You are being set up for a ride and she knows how to drive better than you. Change your Line ID, and phone number. *poof* you are gone.

I'm under no illusions, if it's just a good time then so be it. Happy to walk away. Just don't understand the money thing that's all.

40 minutes ago, riclag said:

Have fun !Have fun! If you enjoy being with her,what's the harm.

Rule to go by ! Spend as much as you can afford to loose

That's my thoughts. Just haven't spent a cent since the first night. Go figure?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Private Dancer is one of many books written about Thailand. Its is one of the worst, unoriginal and cliched. Christopher Moore is Better, Colin Piprell and a host of other authors are better.

Cheers for that. I'll  get them

6 minutes ago, Loonie said:

Nah mate, sorry. I you want me too I can use full blown aussie slang. I am fair dinkum. But what do you mean by suspicious? What use is there trolling these forums? Haven't blokes got better things to do with their time? I'm just a genuine bloke after some genuine advice. I've got two mates with Thai wives, 1 being an ex bargirl. They both say go for, but I'd like opinions from a diferent perspective. Cheers mate.

Previous posts by others precedes you. Sorry if I'm wrong. Thanks for skipping the Aussie slang 'cuz I wouldn't understand it anyway, ehh.

Best of luck to you and enjoy the experience, short or long.

One thing for sure, you'll get lots of opinions on here.

Just now, neeray said:

Previous posts by others precedes you. Sorry if I'm wrong. Thanks for skipping the Aussie slang 'cuz I wouldn't understand it anyway, ehh.

Best of luck to you and enjoy the experience, short or long.

One thing for sure, you'll get lots of opinions on here.

That's kiwi????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Dont think anyone can advise you.

She may be a wonderful caring person or a money grabbing leech playing the long game.

Whatever you choose to do I wish you luck. 

Just how long can this long game thing go?

28 minutes ago, Loonie said:

If your mates have that experience, and they are genuine mates, follow their advice. I would seek the advice of your mate's Thai wife. A Thai lady can sniff a wrong 'un from a mile off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loonie said:

Just how long can this long game thing go?

She's had a few good money grab excuses in the last few months. Like really good ones. I've offered a few times to help, but I still get rejected. It'll be interesting to see anyway. If she can wait months and months she definitely got more patience than me.

• Like 2