UK PM Johnson plans to block extension of Brexit transition beyond 2020

webfact

1 minute ago, englishoak said:

Your absolutely correct and so was De Gaulle, we dont fit in and we arnt Europeans. Yes it was a mistake to go into the ERM and were lied to from the beginning or we would have never joined, now we are getting out. 

You cant put a price on that, and nope i dont care a jot about the economic impact. i personally think it will be a positive as we have to make it work now but if its not its still fine with me, im not for sale and dont believe the average Brit is either, Europeans on the other hand....... 

First part really please me , as it is the correct final analysis , 

The second part is the usual blablabla  about the E.U. who is the result from the part 1 mistake , and some frustration ventilated , don't worry in time that fades away just like your fog  

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think a lot of the remainers have fully comprehended that there were 2 choices in the election Corbyn or Boris and if Corbyn had triumphed (albeit as most probable in  a coalition) the we would be looking at a ruin of the British economy and the pound. They should thank us form saving them from themselves. 

Oh and we would have lost Scotland as well. Now they can huff and puff as much as they like but they won't blow our house down, Would be good if they try and pull this stunt again - sorry for the Bercow shiite though even he found it funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLcJsuRandw

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK dont answer, I will just assume that you are a continental European who wants the UK to remain in the E.U for your own benefit 

OH no , that I understood quick enough , not longer than 3 months after decision  I gave up that idea (however the biggest stupidity ever U.K. has made …) 

But I am only defending my E.U. and the NO cherry picking !  NONO not stay , please !! I was happy only for that Boris won , thought it would finally end reasonable good …., but as we feared already his nick middle name start with a big L...., so  now  this latest move proves it once more unreliable person .

O.K. I am sure he shall get the right answer soon , as he lied already about the conversation he had with Ursula V.H , she published already time to short … Boris version she said she sure it can be done ….. of course present for those lies loving ears supporters ...

10 minutes ago, david555 said:

OH no , that I understood quick enough , not longer than 3 months after decision  I gave up that idea (however the biggest stupidity ever U.K. has made …) 

But I am only defending my E.U. and the NO cherry picking !  NONO not stay , please !! I was happy only for that Boris won , thought it would finally end reasonable good …., but as we feared already his nick middle name start with a big L...., so  now  this latest move proves it once more unreliable person .

O.K. I am sure he shall get the right answer soon , as he lied already about the conversation he had with Ursula V.H , she published already time to short … Boris version she said she sure it can be done ….. of course present for those lies loving ears supporters ...

Pardon, could you say that again, I didnt hear you properly 

20 minutes ago, david555 said:

Who is Ursala V.H. ?

57 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

We will have the ability to set our own taxes and tariffs free of EU constraints. There is a lot of 'hot' money in the world looking for home and we have always done well in attracting that sort of money - post Brexit and with increasing instability in the world e.g. Hong Kong and the like we should be a magnet for inward investment. Post transition period we have £39 billion to spaff on what we decide we need to. A lot of the more undesirable migrants - romanian beggars and the like will get short shrift in a managed migration policy. Currently they get a fast pass to the front of social housing, NHS , benefits and the like. Like I said it might take one term of a Boris parliament to see these things coming through - the landscape has changed - maybe if I am dreaming we can get rid of these troublesome Scots and act done with their own hands. But I suspect Boris hasn't the stomach currently for that sort of fight. 

I think you're dreaming, so good luck.

14 minutes ago, elliss said:

Jan 31 is the deadline , this time .

What no ditches ..

You could be quit right sir , as they seems not to accept it in Brussels , as they gave him credit  thinking at least the witdraw would be finalized , another game play Boris style .  

Once it stops being patient 

flame post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Boris declared the Tories are now a One Nation Party but some of the comments here suggest this is a long way off! However Macron was simply being diplomatic in the video I saw posted - just like Boris saying in the HOC that we must get on and make deal "with our friends in the EU". In any case Monsieur Macron does not negotiate, that is Barnier's forte - he is too busy designing the "fabrique en France" motif for the blue passports.

Back to the negotiations, Boris has to have something to trade off against the four over-riding principles of the EU. And I see we at last launched a flying thing off that big boaty thing the Navy now has - what will Boris' foreign policy actually be, and how will he tailor the Armed Forces to suit it? Usual Conservative axe wielded? Might Trident go to permit investment up North?

Full steam ahead guys. Lets get Brexit done. Straight to those sunny uplands filled with unicorns and rainbows. Nothing but good news will come from Brext.

The world will fall at our feet in order to strike trade deals even though they are the stronger party.

The EU will cave in to all our demands.

The United States will probably demand to become a colony again just to share in our good fortune and wealth. All the former colonies will.

Boris you are the new Messiah. We are lucky to have someone of your huge intellect and integrity to lead us.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Full steam ahead guys. Lets get Brexit done. Straight to those sunny uplands filled with unicorns and rainbows. Nothing but good news will come from Brext.

The world will fall at our feet in order to strike trade deals even though they are the stronger party.

The EU will cave in to all our demands.

The United States will probably demand to become a colony again just to share in our good fortune and wealth. All the former colonies will.

Boris you are the new Messiah. We are lucky to have someone of your huge intellect and integrity to lead us.

Steady on, I wouldnt go that far .

Boris has done well so far, but its far to early to suggest that hes the new Messiah

35 minutes ago, Nanglon said:

Boris declared the Tories are now a One Nation Party but some of the comments here suggest this is a long way off! However Macron was simply being diplomatic in the video I saw posted - just like Boris saying in the HOC that we must get on and make deal "with our friends in the EU". In any case Monsieur Macron does not negotiate, that is Barnier's forte - he is too busy designing the "fabrique en France" motif for the blue passports.

Back to the negotiations, Boris has to have something to trade off against the four over-riding principles of the EU. And I see we at last launched a flying thing off that big boaty thing the Navy now has - what will Boris' foreign policy actually be, and how will he tailor the Armed Forces to suit it? Usual Conservative axe wielded? Might Trident go to permit investment up North?

"However Macron was simply being diplomatic in the video I saw posted"

Strangely enough it took Boris to have a huge majority for Mr Macron to be diplomatic.????????

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Steady on, I wouldnt go that far .

Boris has done well so far, but its far to early to suggest that hes the new Messiah

Away with you sir. This is not the time for backsliding. We have the world routed. Remember Agincourt! 

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

"However Macron was simply being diplomatic in the video I saw posted"

Strangely enough it took Boris to have a huge majority for Mr Macron to be diplomatic.????????

Indeed Vogie. Those French dont like it up em. See how they crumble when faced with a man like Boris.

47 minutes ago, Nanglon said:

Did you know that the UK military in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland pay income tax? However in Scotland they get taxed again on their salary.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-47720303

Just now, billd766 said:

Did you know that the UK military in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland pay income tax? However in Scotland they get taxed again on their salary.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-47720303

Yes but only the ones earning more than 60,000 pounds per year.

But this is not the time for divisive talk like this Bill. Its a time to unite behind Boris and get Brexit done.

Archived