Too good to be true? My Thai story continues...(part two)

TonyFromItaly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Pravda said:

ou can't see anything beyond a giant sucking vagene and bobs that was  equally used by hundreds of Arabs and Indians on their dream trip to Thailand.

Vaginas don't wear out. They last a lifetime, constantly being renewed, like every part of our body.

Sex is just sex. It's no big deal. Just like going to the loo, but way more fun.

Marriage is the biggest sex killer around.

Want sex rest of your life- don't get married, and live in LOS.

22 hours ago, Pilotman said:

This will not be popular, but I didn't like your post  much as, in my view,  it shows you in rather a poor light  If as you say, she knew it was a test, then what was the point in making your self out to be a cheap charlie, incapable of making at least an equal contribution to expenses?  She paid everything? You've got a tough skin I will give you that.  Maybe she was/is testing you.  If so, I guess you failed. Seems to me as though you made little made little effort to play your part, in what should at least be an equal relationship.  I wish you and her well, but I won't be making any effort to follow your story. 

I'd be interested as to why you think any relationship is "equal"? In reality, IMO, there is no such thing. One person will always be more dominant, and dominance may change from one to the other, but never will both be really equal.

Western women's greatest triumph, IMO, was becoming more deserving of the goodies when they get divorced than the man that often earned them.

In NZ even just living together is now equal to being married when the spoils are being divide up at the divorce.

18 hours ago, Pravda said:

How original. The problem with the guys like yourself is that every Thai woman is a hooker in your eyes. There is just no way convincing you otherwise. 

Chinese girl that I met the other day is coming to my loom tonight. If you want to make a fool of yourself drop by and ask her how much. 

I tried a non hooker for a partner and wished I'd stuck with hookers. With hookers if it doesn't work out she's gone in the morning, but non hookers are so difficult to get rid of when they go bad. That's probably why guys get sex in the first year, and so little thereafter.

5 hours ago, TonyFromItaly said:

No, she didn't know it was a test...

I wanted to be sure she loves me.

Tony

That's not the way to  find that out mate.  She will just think you are a cheap (deleted), with no pride and no money, who will sponge off anyone to get what you want. Maybe you are? 

On 12/17/2019 at 7:59 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

And are you comfortable to stay with a woman who pays your expenses and even gives you cash? Do you have just a little self respect?

I get the feeling he can afford it, but was running a "test" by the way he wrote.
I could be wrong.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:18 AM, matador007 said:

I get the feeling he can afford it, but was running a "test" by the way he wrote.
I could be wrong.

I'm not destitute but I have 2 children (1 at the University) and 2 elder parents, I have many expenses and sometimes I have to manage well my money to don't risk that the money is not enough...

It was a test and the real true which I told to her because I wanted to be clear and transparent (no illusions).

Tony

On 1/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, TonyFromItaly said:

I'm not destitute but I have 2 children (1 at the University) and 2 elder parents, I have many expenses and sometimes I have to manage well my money to don't risk that the money is not enough...

It was a test and the real true which I told to her because I wanted to be clear and transparent (no illusions).

Tony

"Testing" isn't being honest, but I have no problems with testing as long as one doesn't claim to be honest.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

"Testing" isn't being honest, but I have no problems with testing as long as one doesn't claim to be honest.

Hi @thaibeachlovers,

I don't understand why for your opinion performing such kind of test isn't honest.

I didn't lie to her, I told her my financial and family situation very clearly.

So, why am I not honest?

Tony

6 hours ago, Pravda said:

If anyone is interested I'm thinking about getting married to my Chinese gal. It would be my 3rd marriage and I'm only 46.

I think I'm doing well. 

Hi @Pravda,

So soon? I think you should to spend more time with her.

My opinion is to live together before, and to see how is going on.

Don't be rushed.

Anyway.. I wish you the best. (keep updating you story, I'm curious ????)

Tony

21 hours ago, TonyFromItaly said:

Hi @thaibeachlovers,

I don't understand why for your opinion performing such kind of test isn't honest.

I didn't lie to her, I told her my financial and family situation very clearly.

So, why am I not honest?

Tony

To "test" someone, they must not know they are being tested, otherwise the result would be suspect.

The only reason to test someone, IMO is because one does not trust them.

Therefore, IMO, it is not being honest to not tell them that one can not trust them 100%.

Of course that would mean the end of the relationship, and no one is 100% honest in a relationship. Everyone tells lies, even if only telling the beloved that her bum doesn't look big in that new dress. There are small lies, which everyone tells, and big lies which really are bad. My wife lied to me all the time, but it was the big lies that did our relationship in.

11 hours ago, TonyFromItaly said:

Hi @Pravda,

So soon? I think you should to spend more time with her.

My opinion is to live together before, and to see how is going on.

Don't be rushed.

Anyway.. I wish you the best. (keep updating you story, I'm curious ????)

Tony

I lived with my to be wife for a year. Didn't make any difference. Just luck, IMO.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:20 PM, EVENKEEL said:

So the morale of this story is "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife":burp:

so for my personal point of view

get an ugly girl to marry you

i think of this song often when i see foreigners in thailand...

Archived