Thai tourism: TAT turn to fortune teller for help

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he the Roosters  fortune teller too?? 

This place is hilarious with the <deleted> they come up with... 

Start promoting western tourism again  not Chinese and Indians that are as tight as fishes ar**

Treat the Farang with a bit more respect and bingo you may get what you wish for if not you will slowly sink to the bottom of the destination score board 

They can't see sh** thru the  trees this lot. 

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

According to Airbnb occupancy rate in Phuket is down to 35%

According to Booking.com it is down to 30% 

This is serious stuff 

Who needs AirBnb and Booking.com when you can rely on Dr. Katha, his Liberace costumes and his infallible tarot cards? 

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

Personally, having studied a bit of "Feng Shui", i think there is something into it.

Possibly, some "fortune teller" is not a complete fraud.

Yet, i have to agree that this sounds completely desperate.

I’ve just messaged you a picture of the broken tea bag in my cup with all the tea leaves spilt out. Can you tell me what will be coming my way this week?

1 minute ago, nchuckle said:

I’ve just messaged you a picture of the broken tea bag in my cup with all the tea leaves spilt out. Can you tell me what will be coming my way this week?

By your post i can tell you that you can't afford to pay me.. Sorry ????

Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaa desperate measures in desperate times. Guess its what happens when tourists are continually ripped off and expats are treated like 2nd rates citizens. Leave the great rescue to the Chinese and Indians. There won’t be any recovery most tourists have woken up and head for Vietnam and Cambodia now. Twice as good for half the cost. Thailand tourism is just getting what it deserves

Wow, the best display of sheep mentality I have ever witnessed.

Obviously he's employed for his Feng Shui skills, i.e. his knowledge of channeling positive energy which is widely used in the Far East from the peasant farmers to the top corporations.

However, chuck the words 'fortune teller' in and you lot swallow it like a ten dollar hooker.

Archived