Appointment Letter for Showing 800,000 after 90 Days

11 hours ago, tgeezer said:

If I were reporting to Jomtien I would miss the next 90 day check

No, as you can report as soon as you return from abroad.

10 hours ago, tgeezer said:

As I have pointed out what we may have signed is probably meaningless and nobody has addressed that. 

Or maybe not. Best assume that it isn't to avoid inconvenient surprises.

9 hours ago, tgeezer said:

why is it surprising or quite wrong for this to continue? 

I dunno. I just follow the rules set by my local office, whatever they are. 

1 hour ago, tgeezer said:

I see that Mukdahan requires a check after 90 days so perhaps the question should be asked of them. 

You've now achieved an incredible logical breakthrough. PLEASE just go ask them. 

11 hours ago, tgeezer said:

As you have accepted Jomtien has messed up, my point is that they should be challenged.

"Accepted" for whinging purposes. It is, you see, a matter of opinion. Jomtien doesn't agree it has messed up, as you would quickly discover if you "challenge" them. (Talk's big on the 'net.) Then they might think you have messed up. You might well agree you have when your visa's canceled. ???? Perhaps Jomtien thinks it's doing good for their usual clientele, who could probably use a reminder. Who cares? It doesn't matter what we think Jomtien thinks, just what Jomtien requires and is capable of doing if it chooses.

Edited by BigStar

• 2 months later...

This morning I went to the bank to get the docs proving my funds (800K) have remained untouched for the past 90 days since my non-O visa extension on December 25, 2019 (my first 90-day report date is Monday, Mar 23).  This afternoon I went to Muk IO at F Bridge 2 and submitted the 90-day form and the bank docs.  After a few minutes, the IO pointed to the small notice in my passport (see my Dec 25 post) and said I need to show proof of funds again; then I pointed to the bank docs under the form.  Go figure.  Finished in 5 minutes with no problems.  Apparently (because I didn't ask), Muk IO still requires verification of untouched funds (800K method) for the first 90-day report after a non-O visa extension.  I would have gone next week, but I fear that Covid-19 cases will erupt next week because I don't see many people in Muk practicing "social distancing."  There were 5-6 "unconfirmed/suspected" cases here yesterday (Mar 19).