Bank Credit note ?

Went to immigration today. Had every single, piece of paper perfect. Now they want a bank ???? credit note. What is that? I overheard them saying I must be working here because most deposits are local - My wife takes money, buys stuff, and, puts the, money back over time. Try proving that!

Edited by SailingHome
added over time.

24 minutes ago, Maestro said:

What business did you transact at your local immigration office?

Extension, of marriage.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It is credit advice that shows the source of your transfers into the country to prove they were international transfers.

So by default I am guilty and have 5 days to go somewhere else with not much money ???? not to mention I have been in bed ????️,2 years with Parkinson and am so weak I 2 strong men to, help me, walk ???? down 6 steps of stairs. 

Edited by SailingHome
was not done writing
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

So by default I am guilty and have 5 days to go somewhere else with not much money ???? not to mention I have been in bed ????️,2 years with Parkinson and am so weak I 2 strong men to,

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife get more time.

Try to get 400k baht in the bank for 2 months on the date you apply for the extension near the end of the 60 days.

25 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

Yeah. Didn't read the posts of me fighting for my life and have nothing constructive to say, AppreciTe it highly

You should click that link - immigration are wrong or confused in some way. Your money doesn't need to come from abroad for what you want.

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife get more time.

Try to get 400k baht in the bank for 2 months on the date you apply for the extension near the end of the 60 days.

ok ???? Awesome. We are divorcing BTW but she, is, still kind in, taikng care of things for me.

400k Baht is $19,000 US. That is a, great idea ????, but in my health condition… 

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

You should click that link - immigration are wrong or confused in some way. Your money doesn't need to come from abroad for what you want.

The OP is using the marriage extension monthly income method and since he's one of the nationalities that can no longer get an embassy income letter then he needs to prove monthly "international" transfers of 40K baht.  If using the retirement extension monthly income method then it's 65K baht per month of international transfers.   These international transfer are proven by Thai bank documentation per the immigration police order....Thai bank docs like a bank statement/letter, credit advice for each international transfer, etc.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=561475

For Marriage Extension

image.png.366f45716b02a9eb0ec49cf2b1c618b5.png

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ukrules said:

u want.

So, Joe, if I fail the transfer requirements at can, at last get a 30 day extension to move, away properly.

I turned 49 a few days ago, How can just get 1 more year? Yes ???? Transforwise worked but was slow. I, can live, with, that.

10 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

So, Joe, if I fail the transfer requirements at can, at last get a 30 day extension to move, away properly.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. The 30 day extension is only for tourist visas.

4 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

Asians seem to, look at age as current year minus the, born year so in other things I so, they was born in "70 so I am 50 - hospitals and, stuff.

Think it, is worth trying getting a retirement, Visa?

Immigration goes by your date of birth shown on your passport. You will have to wait until your 50th birthday to a apply for an extension based upon retirement.