Report to Immigration 6 times in 7 Months with Retirement Visa

33 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The rule in Jomtien/Pattaya. Mate always has to go twice.

Heaven thanks I need not (100 km oneway to my office).

Also no b.s about show financials again.

Hell's bells...was not aware of that. Guess for folk living central Pattaya not a Biggie, but for some a pain in the....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, steve187 said:

1 do it online

2  in person

3  in person

4  do it online

5 in person? ( if required)

6 do online

so 6 visits reduced to 3

some offices do 2 and 3 on one day

as your retired, what else have you got to do

Once retired you are also retired from your responsibilities and Management of your life?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

4X in ~ 5 months for me.

Transfer Stamps to new passport

TM7 ext stay/ret

TM8/MREEP + TM47/90 day report

90 day report

Once I get a re-entry (in Jan) I can get back to 90-day reporting online.

Should be able to get back to one visit annually: try to get the TM7 and TM8 done in one day.

I do my yearly extension and 90 day reports in person.  Equates to 4 times in a year with a total time in the immigration office of less than one hour, maybe even half that.  However, I live in Hua Hin which is well known for dropping the BS that some other offices use.

45 minutes ago, Presnock said:

if you cannot do the 90-day online regularly, you can always mail it in.  There is no reason to go to imm to file that.  It is very easy and ends up costing me 51 baht only.  It would cost more than that just for gas to go to imm not counting the time spent in traffic and parking.   I tried doing the on-line report but only was able to do it one time and never could do it again so over a year ago I switched to mailing and have had zero problems doing it this way!  If you need instructions for mailing they should be available on this website.  If you have problems finding the instructions, drop a note here and I will provide that which is needed.

"you can always mail it in."  Always? Really? OK for you, but there are others whose IOs will not accept 90 day reports

by post. This is Thailand. Thais with authority always suit themselves first, you don't matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I do my yearly extension and 90 day reports in person.  Equates to 4 times in a year with a total time in the immigration office of less than one hour, maybe even half that.  However, I live in Hua Hin which is well known for dropping the BS that some other offices use.

True, but some day a new boss may come in, has the authority to change things if desired.

In CNX I need to go just once a year for annual renewal including multiple re-entry and TM 30 confirmation as the condo's office reports my arrival from abroad online (all together last time less than 4 hours). 90 days I do online myself and get the approval after a few hours (needs 10 minutes).

11 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

They mail them in. Passport by EMS. 

Or they book a few days in Patts for a farang food fix/resupply at Siamb___, and do it themselves. 

So you still have to go somewhere with your passport? And wait for it to come back. Imo, that's more work than going to my local immigration office 4 times a year and do the 90 days report. I'm in and out in less than 5 min every time,and it's free. 

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I just asked if you believe him. Visiting an agent once a year doesn't mean you can skip 90 days reports. I'm staying 5 min from my Immigration office and can go shopping at the same time. I'm in and out in less than 5 min incl waiting. 

If I misunderstood you, please excuse me, ????never had I the smallest problem in Samui emigration excepted the first two years when the IO boss did ask 5 000 bahts for the yearly extension instead od 1 500, I think he was fired 5 or 6 years ago for corruption but even that once a year didn't upset me for more than five minutes.
Moreover, I will add immodestly that I am the most patient man I have met in my life LOL.
I do one hour of Pranayama breathing per day (Anulum Vilum) on top of two seances of meditation maybe it also helps LOL.

And since I'm in confidence 20 years of EFT (emotional freedom technic) 

18 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

If I misunderstood you, please excuse me, ????never had I the smallest problem in Samui emigration excepted the first two years when the IO boss did ask 5 000 bahts for the yearly extension instead od 1 500, I think he was fired 5 or 6 years ago for corruption but even that once a year didn't upset me for more than five minutes.
Moreover, I will add immodestly that I am the most patient man I have met in my life LOL.
I do one hour of Pranayama breathing per day (Anulum Vilum) on top of two seances of meditation maybe it also helps LOL.

And since I'm in confidence 20 years of EFT (emotional freedom technic) 

I prefer a few beer instead. ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Olmate said:

Just go see my agent once a year ,works for me!

Same here, see my agent once a year, pay him a bit extra to take care of everything so I don't need to wade through all this BS. 

• Thanks 1