What should I post for my 100,000th post? Suggestions please.

Jingthing

Well, it appears I am approaching the time when I will be making my 100,000th post.

A number of people have made a big thing about this for a long time now, especially since I reached 99,000.

Word is when that happens the counter will reset to zero but to compensate the wiping of the record I will be awarded the mystical magical NINTH dot.  

In any case it seems to me that my actual 100,000th post should be something of note.

But what?

Please post specific suggestions!

Your suggestion might be the one that I adopt.

Or it might be something silly like:

Posting error

(or)

Brain fart

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Good Lord . I sometimes wish I had never been born at all when I read some of the comments from you.  Hope your Xmas dinner is moist whatever it is wgdanson.

Please note LOL! You know...a joke, marginally funny.

5 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

A reflection of the changes, members, Thailand, good and bad, you have witnessed over the course of 100k posts.

A brief synopsis of your time on Thaivisa to mark the landmark.

Good idea but that's too much of an ask.

So far POSTING ERROR is in the lead!

You might offer you tender resignation, if that is not too much to ask for. After all it is you 100 000th post, so why not for once make it worth something? ????

Nah, just joking. Do as always and open some totally messed up thread about what to do as an expat on the north pole.

Or....you could just slow down your posting, enjoy life and time it for a Big New Year Cheer to everyone. Bet that never happened and will be remembered.

However Jing, Merry Christmas for now.

Edited by Matzzon