Two timing Thai wife and lover stabbed repeatedly after being found in bed together by husband

webfact

2 hours ago, robblok said:

I wonder how many foreigners in Thailand cheat on their GF's / wives.

Probably a lot, but if you want an answer. Do not hesitate to contact @GalaxyMan. He seems to sit on a lot of wierd info. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

2 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

You must hate 90+% of the people on the planet. How do you live with yourself, being so perfect? ????

Really??? And I thought mankind was a generally honest race. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

they both deserve what they got. Only negative is they didn't die.

What if they had an "open" marriage....LOL.

Marriage is not slavery, you do not "own" the other person body and soul

Killing is only allowed in self-defence situations AFAIK

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

they both deserve what they got. Only negative is they didn't die.

Pretty nasty comment, and for the perpetrator to possibly face life in prison as well

Wonder why he entered carrying a knife?

16 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

I see there are a few moralistic farangs living in an incredible immoral country....

and have always been faithful during marriage, and would not countenance banging another fellows wife.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Pretty nasty comment, and for the perpetrator to possibly face life in prison as well

Wonder why he entered carrying a knife?

yeah .... I suppose no one deserves to die, but I'm sure his emotions took over when he seen them in bed and his anger was uncontrollable  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, steven100 said:

yeah .... I suppose no one deserves to die, but I'm sure his emotions took over when he seen them in bed and his anger was uncontrollable  

Anger is always controllable, and domestic family violence is always unacceptable

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kurtf said:

Too bad he didn't kill them both. Cheating and breaking a trust is the worst thing one person can do to another in my opinion. 

Oh no, scuffing the leather inside the Bentley and marking the paintwork is much worse.????, not to mention finger marks on the glass.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

and have always been faithful during marriage, and would not countenance banging another fellows wife.

Doesn't have to be somebody's wife, could be a bar girl, the cleaning lady, a katoey, etc. Too many "holier than thou" types on this forum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tofer said:

Crime of passion, diminished responsibility.

Don't anybody dare say that puts paid to most crimes in Thailand....

I didn't.

But in my defense, when my Laotian ex-wife, on (yet another) hysterical, jealousy-driven tirade held a gun to my head and dared me to dare her to shoot me to which I obliged and she pulled the trigger... I didn't react violently. I just took the jammed gun from her suddenly shaking hand, looked deeply into her clearly startled eyes and said in a slow, even voice, "I really think we need to start seeing other people" pocketed the gun and left the house.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kurtf said:

Too bad he didn't kill them both. Cheating and breaking a trust is the worst thing one person can do to another in my opinion. 

geez she didn't break the trust with a mexican or colombian drug cartel. amazing how many advocate murder

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Appears Thailand is the hub of cheating, these stories just keep appearing.

Yeah, never hear about this happening in Western counties. Or are they just more sneaky about it and less likely to be caught?

5 hours ago, Kurtf said:

Oh come on, there are hundreds of worse things you can do to a person, use your imagination 

• Haha 1

I find it interesting that when a partner has an affair, in most cases the injured party goes after the person whom was having the affair with their partner. Perhaps the wife didn't tell her lover that she was married or partnered up. I know this to be the case in many affairs. Typically men are opportunistic and will have an affair at the drop of a hat however, women are more emotional. For most women to have an affair means home life was going south for a long time already. Women tend to show there is a problem, eg. no sex, sleep with her back to you, doesn't cook food, arguments over the stupidest of things etc, long before it goes this far. As men we typically choose to ignore the signs or go on the defensive. As he said, she didn't answer the phone and he got suspicious. In most cases, not answering your phone is not a huge problem but of course, he knew something was wrong, why? He remembered and understood all of the above. IMHO it is the philandering partners mistake that they made every step to the point of having the actual affair. A simple NO would and this situation would not exist. The questions are, do you still want to be with this person, is there any trust, can you forgive? If not then just walk away but to commit attempted murder is not the way although it is easier said than done. The husband has shown he is unstable, over reactive and willing to kill, he might spend time in jail where he can do nothing plus leaving his wife to continue with this man now believing she was right to move on. "He decided to visit the "mansion" room that he shared with her two or three days a week' -  The final question - how many here think he was an innocent bystander and didn't have a geek for those 3-4 days he was not seeing his wife?

I read:

Apparently, when it comes to having affairs, Thailand tops the global list when it comes to infidelity. A recent survey published by condom manufacturer, Durex, proclaimed that the Thai people were the least faithful in their relationships with 59% of women and 54% of men admitting to cheating on their partners. In a nation that has a strong culture of family values and purity is preserved until marriage

Women from Thailand are ranked the world’s second most unfaithful lovers…. The survey….names the women of Ghana the world’s most unfaithful, with 62 per cent of the women questioned there admitting they often cheat on their boyfriends and husbands.

Thai women were just a little more faithful, with 59 per cent admitting to infidelity…..As for men admitting to extramarital affairs, Thailand came out on top (54 per cent).”

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kurtf said:

I think youll find  killing another  person  for a  petty reason is just a eeency weency  bit worse