No Social Security Benefit Received?

What does a US citizen do when they do not receive their monthly Social Security retirement benefit.  Normally, my monthly amount is direct deposited into my US bank account on the 2nd of each month.  But, as of yet, I have not received the money.  I've searched TV for an answer to this question but have found nothing related.  Do I contact the SSA office in Manila, Philippines?  Any advice is appreciated.  

Edited by rickb

Ubonjoe, I wrote this new topic about 5 minutes too early.  I just received the money in my US bank.  I tried to delete this topic but couldn't.  Thanks for responding.  To answer your question, I use a Thai address and have never received my direct deposit later than the 2nd of each month.  

Yea, the OP is just with a US bank that credits his acct 1 day early for certain types of deposits/payments like US govt direct deposits.  The US bank I use for my US govt payments does the same thing....the payments get deposited, or should I say credited, one day early.  My SSA payment was credited to my US bank acct today also.  Now a family member's SSA payment will not post until tomorrow, 3 Jan, since its going to Bangkok Bank.

Edited by Pib

Last month it was a little strange as mine didn’t come in until 5pm, usually around 1pm. My friend in Phuket usually gets his before me, but his came in on the 4th instead of the 3;rd. I believe it is computer generated, but last month was also Thanksgiving so I figured nobody pushed the button to activate the copayments for December.

For those having your payment going to Bangkok Bank and if you are suppose to be paid on the 3rd, whether you are getting paid via ACH or IDD can also make a difference as the time of day funds post to your acct (or maybe even the day) since the final leg of the transfer is handled differently.   

For a payment via ACH Bangkok Bank New York handled the final leg of the transfer with Bangkok Bank Thailand managing the final posting; for payment via IDD Citibank-Thailand handled the final leg of the transfer by doing a Bahtnet transfer (i.e., local transfer) to your Bangkok Bank or other Thai bank acct.