Lam Morrison at Loma Night Bazzar

champers

A banner at Loma Night Bazzar proclaims that Lam Morrison will be performing there every Friday and Saturday. Loma Night Bazzar is on the Pattaya/Naklua Road on the left hand side going up the hill from Dolphin Roundabout. If you see Kiss Food and Drink on the right it is pretty much opposite there. On a Baht bus route too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Seen him several times. Vastly overrated. Agricultural guitarist. Woudn't get a gig in my local pub in the UK.

I think you will find that he would.......... unless your local pub is the Hammersmith Odeon.

You will be saying next that Carabao are a pub band.

9 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I think you will find that he would.......... unless your local pub is the Hammersmith Odeon.

You will be saying next that Carabao are a pub band.

YMMV. IMHO he's very ameturish. My mate does gigs in my home town. Could leave this joker standing. Carabao's lead singer should stick to his day job, painful on the ears.

Thais should stick to Thai music, awdful when they try to emulate western music.

Here's a young Thai musician who really would be worth the price of a ticket to see him.

Edited by DannyCarlton

20 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Here's a young Thai musician who really would be worth the price of a ticket to see him

Tililililillilililliliilnglinglingllilililililing .. had to stop after 15secs or I'd go mad. Ain't really a fan of Morrison, either. How old is he now, 127y?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Tililililillilililliliilnglinglingllilililililing .. had to stop after 15secs or I'd go mad. Ain't really a fan of Morrison, either. How old is he now, 127y?

Shame, half way through, he puts a bridge on and really hits it.

Morrison lives on the Darkside near me. See him in Tops restaurant with the other geriatrics having lunch sometimes.