90 day reporting

Question please I have a one year visa based on marriage and will travel outside country. Where do I get my re entry stamp from (my local immigration office?) and 2nd question is I will be leaving again outside country before my new 90 day report, Do I go back to immigration and get another re entry stamp? thank you

I think you have a 12 month extension (not a visa)

Re entry permits are available at your local immigration and at the airport after check in.

You only have to do 90 day reports if you are in the country for 90 consecutive days.

So your next report will be 90 days after you return.

54 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Question please I have a one year visa based on marriage and will travel outside country. Where do I get my re entry stamp from (my local immigration office?) and 2nd question is I will be leaving again outside country before my new 90 day report, Do I go back to immigration and get another re entry stamp? thank you

1) Best to get it from your local immigration office.

2) Yes

The above said, when you return, your 90 day reporting restarts from the date you re-enter Thailand, the same applies each time you return to Thailand.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

1) Best to get it from your local immigration office.

2) Yes

The above said, when you return, your 90 day reporting restarts from the date you re-enter Thailand, the same applies each time you return to Thailand.

Thank you for the information

Did my 90-day reporting at Kap Choeng (Surin) this morning. They didn't want to see the TM47 form I had beautifully filled out. Sob! sob!

Modern computing beginning to penetrate the remotest provinces ...

9 hours ago, raptorea said:

Question please I have a one year visa based on marriage and will travel outside country. Where do I get my re entry stamp from (my local immigration office?)

Yes. Or at the airport on the way out.

and 2nd question is I will be leaving again outside country before my new 90 day report, Do I go back to immigration and get another re entry stamp? thank you

Re-entry permits and 90 day reporting are not connected. 

You need a Re-entry Permit to keep any permission to stay going. A multiple entry permit is available for 3,800 baht. Or you can buy single permits for each trip outside the country.

You only need to report your address every 90 days if you stay in the country for 90 days. When you leave the 90 day count stops, and it resets to day 1 on the day you return.