Iran's president says downing Ukrainian plane an 'unforgivable error'

snoop1130

54 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Iran will punish all those responsible for the accidental shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane, President Hassan Rouhani said

Watch Out! As they see USA as the reason for this happening, we all know what they mean with punish.

22 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ok, so now all they have to do is find a bunch of scapegoats and shoot them, sorted. Shouldn't take longer than a few days.

First it was the Japs and nazies, then the communists, recently it's been the muslims. 

This eagerness to find external enemies and execute wars abroad has been going on quite some decades already.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TheDark said:

This eagerness to find external enemies and execute wars abroad has been going on quite some decades already.

Decades? Men have fought since they found out you can hit another with a club. A certain portion of humans has natural warrior tendencies. Nature dictates a thinning of the heard every now and then. Long overdue since the 40's.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Ok, so now all they have to do is find a bunch of scapegoats and shoot them, sorted. Shouldn't take longer than a few days.

Depends on the signal of the plane. If the transponder was “off” it’s hard to distinct the plane. Idem ditto 9/11.

Black box needs to provide positive confirmation that the plane could communicate and could be tracked.

cheers

13 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Actually, I many times have problems understanding the Muslim culture and their action, but recently I have been siding with Iran against the US. I never thought I would see that day, but here it have arrived. However, I do not believe in blaming another country for their own mistakes can be possible. Even if somebody is pushing you around, this is such important things that it must be resilient against such errors.

But as I say. The Trump idiot has got me to side with Iran.

Looks like you are siding more against Trump than anything else.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Depends on the signal of the plane. If the transponder was “off” it’s hard to distinct the plane. Idem ditto 9/11.

Black box needs to provide positive confirmation that the plane could communicate and could be tracked.

cheers

No it doesn't. The data was available real-time to flightradar24.com, so it was available to all. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Looks like you are siding more against Trump than anything else.

Yes, I do. I actually do not see any problems with that either. Here is why:

• Just because a person as an entrepreneur can create an empire of hotels and entertainment venues, does not make him a good material for the US president post.
  • I find it hard to believe a president and agree to his actions when he is chosen as the few before him to be the front figure in an impeachment.
  • He have no knowledge of negotiation on a higher level than listen to me and agree with me and I like you.
  • He have made a joke out of himself as being the president that clearly can´t chose the right people working for him. That due to the fact that he is probably in the top 3 of president that fired most people working for him during one elected term.
  • Regarding this specific assassination of an Iranian high ranking general Soleimani, he also have a hard time explaining why it was done. I think we have 2-3 different explainations already.

In fact, he is a sneaky little untrustworthy and incompentent person in the wrong place in life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I do. I actually do not see any problems with that either. Here is why:

• Just because a person as an entrepreneur can create an empire of hotels and entertainment venues, does not make him a good material for the US president post.
  • I find it hard to believe a president and agree to his actions when he is chosen as the few before him to be the front figure in an impeachment.
  • He have no knowledge of negotiation on a higher level than listen to me and agree with me and I like you.
  • He have made a joke out of himself as being the president that clearly can´t chose the right people working for him. That due to the fact that he is probably in the top 3 of president that fired most people working for him during one elected term.
  • Regarding this specific assassination of an Iranian high ranking general Soleimani, he also have a hard time explaining why it was done. I think we have 2-3 different explainations already.

In fact, he is a sneaky little untrustworthy and incompentent person in the wrong place in life.

It's nice to be right now and again.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Iran will punish all those responsible for the accidental shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane,

Rrrrrright ???? 

Unlimited lies, to the world and own people. No one will be fooled again. No more. 

Edited by The Theory
  • Confused 1