U.S. Senate rejects Democratic bid for documents in Trump impeachment trial

webfact

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

I bring up Pam Bondi's past dealings with Trump as an illustration of his lack of character.  Trump buys off politicians and hires swamp creatures for his administration and legal team.  He made it clear he'd accept illegal information from a foreign power on an opponent without notifying the FBI.  https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-he-would-want-hear-information-political-opponents-if-contacted-foreign-power-1443719

Trump is so thoroughly immersed in corruption he assumes that's the way the world works.  In his mind the phone call probably was perfect.

Congratulations Trump fans; you've elected the ultimate swamp creature to drain the swamp.  It isn't working.

So Pam Bondi brought up the Hunter Biden/Burisma deflection 400 times.  You think that is a good thing?  Burisma's hiring practices are of no pertinence in this trial. 

1 hour ago, WalkingOrders said:

Reading is fundamental Bruce. I said the House managers brought up Burisma and Biden 400 times NOT Pam Bondi who was responding. Try again.

So you let all my post about Trump corruption stand.  Ok.

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

There was no investigation,and yet there is overwhelming evidence.... Against any wrong doing. 

The Chinese investment is what I want to have investigated. 

Now that is amazing. 

40 minutes ago, rabas said:

What evidence? No Biden has testified.

-- and if the alleged Martian was caught with millions of dollars in Martian banknotes, which he refused to explain???

Trump has not been impeached for what Hunter Biden did.  Understand?

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

And then comes Durham.

I remember when the alt right was frothing with glee over Huber's investigation. There were certain to be massive numbers of criminal prosecution out of that. The same for Horowitz. And now they're pinning their hopes on Durham. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

What evidence? No Biden has testified.

-- and if the alleged Martian was caught with millions of dollars in Martian banknotes, which he refused to explain???

But whatever explanation that Martian has to offer, we know already from the huge amount of evidence that it had nothing to do any actions taken by his daddy. Since his daddy was acting under orders from his boss.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, rabas said:

How on Earth does impeaching Trump for looking into possible Biden corruption in Ukraine not have anything to do with the Bidens?    

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trump has not been impeached for what Hunter Biden did.  Understand?

4 hours ago, rabas said:

I understand that no one has suggested that.

Please see your earlier post.

4 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

we'll find out when he gets called as a witness under penalty of perjury.

Yes!  Let's start calling witnesses!

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Exactly. 

He’s being impeached for trying to investigate Biden.

Yet Attorney General Bar was surprised and upset to learn about the investigation. 

• Confused 5

8 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

Watch Pam Bondi one more time and tell me the President did not have a legitimate concern about the Bidens, more here then mentioning Crowdstrike. The Democrat party is done like bunt bisquits! Finished. And the Biden blood bath? Just getting started. 

With such overwhelming evidence, why is it that the Republican administration did not start any official investigation? Dereliction of duty? ????

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1