The French fishermen who could sink Britain's post-Brexit ambitions

webfact

Reading some posts on here is sickening at their twisted hatred for GB the little island that is still in the top 5 for economy and military power, who still has one of the best trained and professional militaries in the world. With comments like "little Englanders" do you remember who else was making remarks like that 80 + years ago "Island of shop keepers" didn't end well for him and his country suffered greatly. The sad thing is that so many of these nasty bitter comments are made by nothing more than treasonous traitors, yes that is exactly what use are. We are once again going to be a sovereign nation once again and all British people should be proud. My advice is that if you do not wish to be British or hate Britain so much then hand your passport back and plead asylum in whichever country takes your fancy. Pathetic. Only 12 hours to go and yes I will be celebrating and at 11pm tonight I will toast my VE day with a beautiful malt whisky from my collection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, whatsupdoc said:

The EU will put tariffs on British caught fish in place if there is no agreement. Or do you like to eat fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Well perhaps the British Fishermen will be able to supply our own market, and the French (and Spanish) can worry about theirs?

It will do no harm whatsoever to the nations health tp eat a lot more fish, and without the French and Spanish hoovering up our fishing grounds the stocks should be able to recover.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes.

Brekky - kippers

Lunch - salmon

Dinner - cod

Kids - fish fingers anytime

Careful now, the Sweatties will no doubt lay claim to kippers and salmon, and will be round grumbling like disgruntled chihuahuas about the English stealing their fish.... 

Edited by JAG

6 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Reading some posts on here is sickening at their twisted hatred for GB the little island that is still in the top 5 for economy and military power, who still has one of the best trained and professional militaries in the world. With comments like "little Englanders" do you remember who else was making remarks like that 80 + years ago "Island of shop keepers" didn't end well for him and his country suffered greatly. The sad thing is that so many of these nasty bitter comments are made by nothing more than treasonous traitors, yes that is exactly what use are. We are once again going to be a sovereign nation once again and all British people should be proud. My advice is that if you do not wish to be British or hate Britain so much then hand your passport back and plead asylum in whichever country takes your fancy. Pathetic. Only 12 hours to go and yes I will be celebrating and at 11pm tonight I will toast my VE day with a beautiful malt whisky from my collection. 

Well said and good for you. I've got wine (Chilean) tonight, Guinness tomorrow (to show love for our Irish friends) and bubbles on Sunday (to show no hard feelings to France and the EU). Not as fine as J C Junker's cellar but eminently quaffable. 

Starting shortly..

Cheers 

1 minute ago, JAG said:

Careful now, the Sweatties will no doubt lay claim to kippers and salmon, and will be round grumbling like disgruntled chihuahuas about the English stealing their fish.... 

Salmon and kippers also voted leave! ???? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well said and good for you. I've got wine (Chilean) tonight, Guinness tomorrow (to show love for our Irish friends) and bubbles on Sunday (to show no hard feelings to France and the EU). Not as fine as J C Junker's cellar but eminently quaffable. 

Starting shortly..

Cheers 

And I assume that unlike M Juncker, you paid for yours...

Gin and Tonic (run ashore tonight) and Canadian Cider with French Brie for lunch tomorrow!

I've even put a flag up outside the house - and I'm not really a flag sort of person!

Edited by JAG
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scot123 said:

You're a good troll.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Tea towels for everyone! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Loiner said:

The Remainers, the deniers, the fools, are all the same types I’m afraid. Lefty liberal, PC loving, UK hating apologists. And now they’ve given themselves a new designation “Woke”. I think they would be all sleep walking us to oblivion if allowed to have their way. 

So 48% of the population are fools? They hate the UK.

I like to look at it from a different perspective.

48% of the population are not stupid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So 48% of the population are fools? They hate the UK.

I like to look at it from a different perspective.

48% of the population are not stupid.

Never mind, it could be worse. They could be Scotch. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I suspect he does not dislike Brits. I think he simply does not understand the logic behind Brexit. As do many of us. Your fellow Brits.

As for sympathising with snide remarks and insults. I was disappointed to see you liked Scot123's comment calling remainers treasonous traitors.

You need to understand that 48% voted against Brexit. So far NO brexiteers have provided any logical benefits as to why things will be better. It was a genuine inquiry to see if you could list them. Nobody else I have asked has been able to. All I get is slogans.

At the end of the day though we are where we are. Brexit is going ahead. For better or worse.    

After nearly 4 years of being called a racist, a far right nutter and a fascist and all the other snide remarks the remainers have thrown at us I have decided I will not let this spoil this very special evening. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

After nearly 4 years of being called a racist, a far right nutter and a fascist and all the other snide remarks the remainers have thrown at us I have decided I will not let this spoil this very special evening. 

Enjoy your beer.

To my knowledge I dont think I have called you any of those things.

I will say this though. When you are agreeing with people like Scot123 and Loiner then you are in serious danger of being labeled as such.

• Like 1