Lazada/Coronavirus

baansgr

Lazada does indicate when items are sent from overseas and as China is in lock down mode with almost no flights would expect severe disruption in service from there for the foreseeable future.  Expect internal transportation priority is currently trying to feed all those locked inside cities.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

28 of next month would indicate more than normal holiday time to me.  And with no flights and severe internal transportation issues would consider Coronavirus issues a major factor in the immediate future.

No flights at all coming out of China ?, not even courier flights,

the likes of DHL,FedEx, UPS ?, just the backlog of goods to be shipped

due to holidays will result in longer delivery times. 

But I suspect there will be a big drop in purchases from China due to the

virus, as people think they might get more than the goods they have ordered

coming in the parcel.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

No flights at all coming out of China ?, not even courier flights,

the likes of DHL,FedEx, UPS ?,

There are still some flights but getting less each day (at a time when there should be much more) and pilots are starting to refuse to fly to China (and that will include courier flights if airline personal refuse to fly).  Expect there will always be some but China needs many to keep up distribution of all they make and ship.

• Like 2

Wuhan has been flying in and out Business as usual until today.    Flights to BKK and San Fransisco/Anchorage.   Looks like today things are backing up,  because some countries are saying "NO" to incoming.   I have not seen flights cancelled,  just delayed thus far.

Edited by samuttodd
  • Like 1

Just now, samuttodd said:

Wuhan has been flying in and out Business as usual until today.    Flights to BKK and San Fransisco/Anchorage.   Looks like today things are backing up,  because some countries are saying "NO" to incoming.

Not from reports I have read - most flights from Wuhan were canceled weeks ago and only limited flights, such as evacuation being done.  Most other airports have been operating but flights have been full of normal holiday travelers rather than goods and now these flights are starting to be limited.  As it is now a world wide alert expect disruptions to increase in February.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rak sa_ngop said:

Looks like there is a Nok Air flight currently in the air near Wuhan returning to Bangkok DD3119. (first time I have looked at the Flightradar site so maybe I am reading something wrong?)

Nok Air DD 3119
Yancheng to Bangkok

12 minutes ago, rak sa_ngop said:

Looks like there is a Nok Air flight currently in the air near Wuhan returning to Bangkok DD3119. (first time I have looked at the Flightradar site so maybe I am reading something wrong?)

yeah but it's not landing in the firestorm... doing a big bypass circle around the problem child city

I am in the same situation.  My order was to arrive before 13 February and has been delayed another 2 weeks.  Tracking says it was ready for shipping on 20 January.  I had to "chat" to find out about the delay.  My complicating factor is that I will no longer be in Thailand on the 28th.  I am not allowed to cancel since they say it has been shipped but it really hasn't. 

Edited by AAArdvark

1 hour ago, AAArdvark said:

I am in the same situation.  My order was to arrive before 13 February and has been delayed another 2 weeks.  Tracking says it was ready for shipping on 20 January.  I had to "chat" to find out about the delay.  My complicating factor is that I will no longer be in Thailand on the 28th.  I am not allowed to cancel since they say it has been shipped but it really hasn't. 

Once the order is processed and the parcel has left the manufacturer to the shipping agent... it is classed as shipped.

Your best bet would be to ask if they can re-direct to another address...... we already know the answer to that but not harm in asking.