Thai women beauty

Muzarella

8 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

wouldn't fancy getting on the wrong side of her!

You are wright. The wrong side is that she makes more money than myself..and she did help me this year in make the deposit in my bank account for immigration. Now she got my for life!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Better looking much younger versions available for 1k once you have their phone number regardless of what they charge in gogo. 

Had 2 phone calls last night from regulars just wanting to hang  in a nice condo during bar closure 

Don't understand marriage here. Everyone I know are no longer happy after a few years.. Buddhism plays a big part in that 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, madmen said:

Better looking much younger versions available for 1k once you have their phone number regardless of what they charge in gogo. 

Had 2 phone calls last night from regulars just wanting to hang  in a nice condo during bar closure 

Don't understand marriage here. Everyone I know are no longer happy after a few years.. Buddhism plays a big part in that 

I think being an Ozzie is a big help too! 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is no such thing as a young 55 year old woman.

I also don't know why some guys prefer ugly or old bargirls. But look at a pretty young bargirl and play with her and you should get the idea why guys don't want a woman who is 30 years older to play with.

And about education: I have enough old male friends to talk about complicated things - in case I want to talk about rocket science. But most of the time I don't need that kind of conversation. 

BB-2018.jpg.8d0c2869e0814927f4c29ad4929912c4.jpg

Good old Billboard. So much love in one place ????

• Like 1