Thai man allow wife to make farang bf?

lovethai123

So there I was, doing a visa run back in the aughts, minding my own affairs, when … Walked past the Namphu fountain and was hailed by a guy I spent the morning in line with. What the hell, why not be sociable. I ordered a beer and joined him. But before I had my second, well deserved, pull on the beer, I was hit by;

“I don’t understand why a women would marry you, and she already has a husband?!!”

Bam!, Here we go .. Here comes the life story.   ????

Edited by LomSak27
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Seth1a2a said:

And sometimes it even works out to be a foursome where the wife gets money from the "hansum man" , gives it to the Thai husband who then gives a nice portion to his young mia-noi . "Hansum man" is paying for the husbands piece on the side and the wife is getting the attention she needs. One big happy family.
No offense but this type of revelation should have been covered in your first semester of Thailand 101 .

And an Israeli friend of mine once told me that he has never seen a country with high morals as Thailand. Now I think he was kidding. ????????????????

But whatever it is, it's a win win situation as long as all the "hansum men" are happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

Are tourist visas no longer issued for the UK?

Indeed they are issued, but, if you didn't know, there are hoops to jump through to get one. As the OP was talking about a bird having loads of farangland hols, I was very suspicious...????

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:
14 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Are tourist visas no longer issued for the UK?

Indeed they are issued, but, if you didn't know, there are hoops to jump through to get one. As the OP was talking about a bird having loads of farangland hols, I was very suspicious...

"...the OP was talking about a bird having loads of farangland hols..."

No, he wasn't.  He said..." My thai gf was playing Facebook and she showed me pics of a thai girl who went to a farang land for holidays".

When they're going for a holiday many people use the expression "I'm going on my holidays", meaning one holiday, it's a figure of speech and the OP clearly doesn't sound like a native-English speaker from his post.  The OP made no mention of "loads of holidays"

Edited by Just Weird
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

No, he wasn't.  He said..." My thai gf was playing Facebook and she showed me pics of a thai girl who went to a farang land for holidays".

When they're going for a holiday many people use the expression "I'm going on my holidays", meaning one holiday, it's a figure of speech and the OP clearly isn't a native-English speaker.  The OP made no mention of "loads of holidays"

Surely you can do better than that Mr.Picky....????

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

And an Israeli friend of mine once told me that he has never seen a country with high morals as Thailand. Now I think he was kidding. ????????????????

But whatever it is, it's a win win situation as long as all the "hansum men" are happy. 

You may not realize it, but there is a whole another Thailand out there full of "normal" Thai-Thai couples.

Many farangs in Thailand are confined to the bargirl and farang-hunter scene and all its craziness and have no idea what's going on in the rest of Thailand.  I think you might be one of those people....not that there's anything wrong with that. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

I know many Thai-Thai couples (some extremely wealthy).

Their dramas match any of the craziness I've encountered (or experienced myself) with the foreigner-bar girl relationships.

You're just caught up in the 'my girl is different' fantasy, there's at least a 50% chance it will end as badly as anyone else's. Probably more as you seem particularly gullible.

You're taking this rather personal and I wasn't even talking about you.  Whatever.....

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

When they're going for a holiday many people use the expression "I'm going on my holidays", meaning one holiday, it's a figure of speech and the OP clearly doesn't sound like a native-English speaker from his post.  The OP made no mention of "loads of holidays"

Yes I am not native English speaker but English is sort of my second language as we were colonized by the British for 200 years. 

let me clarify. My girlfriend was probably jealous as she saw a thai girl who is ugly, middle aged, cannot converse properly in English, doesn't have a proper job ,  was issued a visa to UK.

Whenever she asks me of a trip to Europe, I always tell her that it's expensive for me and visa is not easy. She asked me how she can get visa and not you and me. I had to explain to her may be the farang man wrote on paper as guarantee of taking care of all expenses and other things while she is in UK. 

From where I live, visa for Europe, uk, usa is still a luxury.

Edited by lovethai123

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

Their dramas match any of the craziness I've encountered (or experienced myself) with the foreigner-bar girl relationships.

You're just caught up in the 'my girl is different' fantasy, there's at least a 50% chance it will end as badly as anyone else's. Probably more as you seem particularly gullible.

I've had both and I think the non-bar girl drama is different than the bar girl drama.  There's certainly drama in both, I'm just saying it tends to be different. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
20 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You may not realize it, but there is a whole another Thailand out there full of "normal" Thai-Thai couples.

Many farangs in Thailand are confined to the bargirl and farang-hunter scene and all its craziness and have no idea what's going on in the rest of Thailand.  I think you might be one of those people....not that there's anything wrong with that. 

Disagree,

You’re just caught up in the 'all women are problems’ nightmare and seem to have never really gotten over it which has trigged a persistent wave of misogyny supported by other ThaiVisa members who’ve been in equally disastrous relationships....

Not all are the same. Not all Thai-Thai relationships are the same, neither are all Thai-Western relationships the same and those dating Thai Bar girls or money hungry occupational farang hunters or anyone else who would stay with a guy primarily for money / security have no experience of a normal life on the other side of the fence. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, digibum said:

I've had both and I think the non-bar girl drama is different than the bar girl drama.  There's certainly drama in both, I'm just saying it tends to be different. 

I can only compare Brit housewife with Thai tarts as after suffering the Brit housewife, and watching my pals suffer the Brit housewife experience, after those I could never bring myself to try another one that wasn't an employee I could discard.

None of the Thai tarts managed anything near the dramas of the Brit housewives.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You’re just caught up in the 'all women are problems’ nightmare and seem to have never really gotten over it which has trigged a persistent wave of misogyny supported by other ThaiVisa members who’ve been in equally disastrous relationships....

How many multi-year relationships with female partners have you actually had?

I've totted up around 40 years of live in relationships (30yr, 1yr, 6yr, 3yr).

If you haven't had a 'disastrous relationship', you've probably not been in one long enough.

IMHO life always ends badly, only the length of the bad bit varies.

Illness, divorce, accident is waiting for us all.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Indeed they are issued, but, if you didn't know, there are hoops to jump through to get one. As the OP was talking about a bird having loads of farangland hols, I was very suspicious...????

Sorry for any misunderstanding due to my english.

3 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

She told me the thai girl has husband and kids from a thai man. But some thai men like to take care baby and wife goes out to work. He doesn't mind if wife has farang boyfriend because farang man pay big money. 

You'd be better off asking the idiots farangs that pay their g/f or wives a salary.

As for him taking care of the baby, I think you my find that the baby is called Hong Thong, Regal or Chang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Well it's just one holiday visa. I checked with my gf and she can stay in that farangland country for three months. 

Strange that the I/o's of the farangland let her in given the fact that her English skills are very poor and she doesn't have a job.

In my country the embassies need a lot of papers regarding job/business, tax returns, education , even property papers in some cases. And here we go. A thai bar girl can visit a farangland because she has a farang boyfriend.

Am I jealous? Yes.

PS- I have never seen any farangland country and would love to visit one ,and offcourse with my thai girlfriend. 

4 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

My thai gf was playing Facebook and she showed me pics of a thai girl who went to a farang land for holidays. Probably my gf was jealous as I never took her to any farang land country.

"playing facebook" and "farangland".   Do you really talk like this in real life? You are taking on the qualities of your GF...

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can only compare Brit housewife with Thai tarts as after suffering the Brit housewife, and watching my pals suffer the Brit housewife experience, after those I could never bring myself to try another one that wasn't an employee I could discard.

None of the Thai tarts managed anything near the dramas of the Brit housewives.

Well, that part I can be a little more on board for.  Never married back home, but never wanted to be.  I was young and dumb in my early 20's and proposed to a girl but got lucky that she got cold feet. 

Eventually got wiser and saw what my friends were going through and pretty much accepted the fact that I would never be marrying an American woman.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marin said:

"playing facebook" and "farangland".   Do you really talk like this in real life? You are taking on the qualities of your GF...

Thais always play facebook.

I did not want to take the name of the specific western country so I just said a farangland country.

????????????????

2 minutes ago, 007cableguy said:

You only to watch near the entrances to walking street at around 8 pm to see the girls getting dropped by their Thai partners!

Once there are no Chinese, I will go to pattaya to see that amazing view of thainess.

Let's hope Thailand bans all Chinese and I will take the next flight to bangkok

Edited by lovethai123