Cheap Apartments In Samui

Does anyone know of an agency or any nice but cheap places to rent in Samui. I'm willing to pay up to 10,000 a month, not to bothered were it is but it need it to be close to Chaweng. I just need a studio, air con, TV and enough room for my laptop and CDJs.

I'm going to be DJ'n in Chaweng and koh phangan and I want a change from Bangkok and after spending some time down Samui i really want to move there for a few months.

Thanks for any replys

Does anyone know of an agency or any nice but cheap places to rent in Samui. I'm willing to pay up to 10,000 a month, not to bothered were it is but it need it to be close to Chaweng. I just need a studio, air con, TV and enough room for my laptop and CDJs.

I'm going to be DJ'n in Chaweng and koh phangan and I want a change from Bangkok and after spending some time down Samui i really want to move there for a few months.

Thanks for any replys

Hi there Tiesto,

i don't know of any apartments in Samui but i have just come back from there with three freinds, one of the very good freinds i was with lives in my apartment block in BKK and if he was gonna live there he would most definatly go of the rails,lol, but all the best!

Chris. :o

Thanks for any replys

Although I know Samui pretty well, I'm not familiar with 'cheap' rooms/bungalows 'up to 10K Baht/month'.

One warning though:

Where ever you end up, find a place where you are able to secure your laptop and CD's (your income.....being a DJ!). You need a pretty heavy and big safebox!

Good luck.

LaoPo