Advice dating a thai woman in the u.k

14 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Just try and answer to common sense, if possible.

She wanted sex the 2nd date. After that you are talking about the chase???? How can you chase something that is already given to you? Did you forget to say you´re blind?

No not blind , that makes no sense at all ?? Would it matter? or if had any other disability?   she suggested being intimate not a certain but we haven't yet as I said I enjoy the wining/ dining part of a courtship , not going to apologise for being a old fashioned gent  

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Every Thai woman I met in Canada or Thailand was outside Thai norm. 

And your thread.... hard to believe you are 40 years old.

BTW, here's what my first Thai gf that was living in Canada and just hated her country (Thailand) told me.

I will always be Thai.

Go figure.

Food for thought.

Are you really 40?

Oh, I asked that already. 

She is 40 , I'm 46 but thanks for the reply anyway

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Can you not sleep?

Time now in the UK, IS 2.30am.

You just tripped up there matey.????

Like your style Hercule but some of us have sleep issues. It's 3.57am.

Edited by Chelseafan

7 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

Poor guy: Any advice on dating a independent westenised thai woman ? 

TV Agony Aunt: Are you f@%#$g serious.

Poor guy: Yes.

TV Agony Aunt: Oh OK. Is she very forward with you?

Poor guy: Yes.

TV Agony Aunt: Is she divorced and looking to remain in the UK.

Poor guy: Yes

TV Agony Aunt: Hmmmmm.

Poor guy: Ah, you think she may be playing me?

TV Agony Aunt: Durrr ya.

She was married in the u.k and her daughter was born in u.k , been here 20 years , business owner so I dont think a Visa is a problem ? I would have thought she has u k citizen? I'm not sure though ? 

4 minutes ago, Chelseafan said:

Like your style Hercule but some of us have sleep issues. It's 3.57am.

Nobody has more sleep issues than me, the last time i had a full nights sleep was oct 3rd 2013.

Now please take a few minutes to read the ops posts on this thread, very interesting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Markymark333 said:

No I dont???? why are you scared of answering my question , why being blind or any other disability make a difference ? 

Please explain what you mean about disability.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Please explain what you mean about disability.

Well we can start with blindness as you mentioned it , and you can explain the relevance to this post and I can go on listing other disabilities and you can explain why you think that is relevant or not relevant to this post

49 minutes ago, Markymark333 said:

Well we can start with blindness as you mentioned it , and you can explain the relevance to this post and I can go on listing other disabilities and you can explain why you think that is relevant or not relevant to this post

You should go back and re-read the post where blindness was mentioned. It's obvious that it was not meant literally, but that you seem oblivious ("blind") to the irony of your assertion ...

...she suggested being intimate on the 2nd date , I have said no I prefer bit of a chase and challenge ...

You can't chase someone who is not running away.

4 hours ago, Markymark333 said:

Daughter is at university in another city , too young for me anyway,  yeah she suggested being intimate on the 2nd date , I have said no I prefer bit of a chase and challenge , I'm a bit old fashioned and like the wining/ dining part of a courtship .

If you go by the usual expat standards here the daughter is the perfect age for you ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

Can you not sleep?

Time now in the UK, IS 2.30am.

You just tripped up there matey.????

I don't believe the OP, but 2.30 am is not a problem for me. I'm often up at that hour banging on TVF. It's 1.30 am in NZ but here I am.

Far as I'm concerned a Thai woman in a western country is as PC as any western woman and should be avoided for relationships, just like a western woman should be. I have no problem with western women as friends, but for relationships- no way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

Must confess, I have never been a bar girl/boy, but I would most definitely be looking for a leg over on the second date if I never happened on the first..........:stoner:

Yeah, we don't pay for dinner and drinks etc just to discuss philosophy, do we? I gave up paying for dates when I gave up on western women as prospective partner, about 35 years ago.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yeah, we don't pay for dinner and drinks etc just to discuss philosophy, do we? I gave up paying for dates when I gave up on western women as prospective partner, about 35 years ago.

Can't say, as after the first two weeks in Thailand, if they didn't bang on the first date, I never asked for a second.

The Thai girl I married, I banged before I asked her out on a date.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't say, as after the first two weeks in Thailand, if they didn't bang on the first date, I never asked for a second.

Dating proves that western women are more clever than men. They get men to give them free dinners, drinks, movie tickets etc and all just in the hope that one might get a bit of action later. Then if the guy is sucked in enough they get him to marry them and they get to take everything.

They are even more clever by getting men to feel too embarrassed to look at their breasts and pretending that they are only after an intellectual discussion.

Sadly, IMO, there's always new suckers being born, and the merry go round goes round and round and round.

If men thought with the big head long enough, they'd realise that something with a 50% chance of ending up with nothing isn't good odds and give marriage the boot.

• Like 1

flame post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

'she is quite sexually forward and says she enjoys being dominant in bed , handcuffs , whips , dressing up in leather/ pvc , high heels etc is this normal for thai women I thought they were more reserved and submissive? Any advice on dating a independent westenised thai woman ? Thanks '

Interesting, I asked my mate about your predicament, he said in the circumstances you should really work on a 'safe word' together. That is a predetermined word you can use when things get a little rough. My friend says he prefers the traffic light system,. Green is good, its lots of fun, orange would mean its getting to the boundaries and should probably not go further and red being you need to stop now.

He also said he is back in the summer, as he is not on this forum please ask her to PM me if she would like to hook up ????

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yeh, but most of us don't marry a working girl, well I fink most of us don't marry a working girl...????....................????