VIDEO: Dramatic moment cabin crew restrain passenger who deliberately COUGHED at them

webfact

14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

two very bad issues here .... 

the lady deliberately coughing 

7 hrs on the tarmac !!  ....  that would wear very thin and cause everyone to stress

7 hours is too much, that's longer than the flight itself.

I would become restless myself if I were confined to a small space on the plane.

The least Thai Airways could do is to make everyone happy by giving them free food/drinks and wifi to surf.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, mickey rat said:

I've had a Chinese person put their bare feet on my armrest during a flight back from working in Europe, had one sat behind me belching and farting while swigging grog from what looked like a cider jug on the way to HK and had one forcefully push into me while queuing to go to work at DMK

i also had similar experiences with chinese and hong kong people...

in hong kong i felt like they are deliberately bumping into me...like

waiting until i pass besides them and than bump...man and woman alike...is that

a coincidence or are they do it on purpose?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, drbeach said:

Why is THAI still flying to China when most other airlines in the region and internationally have stopped their China flights? Even Lao Airlines has stopped flying to China. The national airline of a country even more dependent on China than Thailand. All China bound flights out of Vietnam have stopped. Qantas has stopped it's Sydney-Shanghai flights and reduced frequency on the Hong Kong flights. USA-China flights are mostly suspended.

But not Thailand? Gosh...words escape me.

$$$

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

One Chinese woman went stir crazy on a Thai Airways flight and deliberately coughed on a female flight attendant to try to pressure staff to open the doors and let her out

Some peoples egos are bigger than their brains.. you might get off early, but go straight to jail!

Think it through first!

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

claustrophobia can make people do the most ridiculous things. seven hours being locked up in a plane does not make much sense.

These things seem to happen quite often. Why can’t they just move everybody off the plane into a secure area with toilets? Stupidity. A planes toilets will quickly back up and food and drink will run out. It seems some airports are run by morons. Seven hours locked in a cigar tube.....ridiculous.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, drbeach said:

Why is THAI still flying to China when most other airlines in the region and internationally have stopped their China flights? Even Lao Airlines has stopped flying to China. The national airline of a country even more dependent on China than Thailand. All China bound flights out of Vietnam have stopped. Qantas has stopped it's Sydney-Shanghai flights and reduced frequency on the Hong Kong flights. USA-China flights are mostly suspended.

Airlines have stopped because of no demand. Not because of virus fears. No go ca5ch those escaped words

If Thai is still flying to high risk countries then Bangkok will be increasingly used as a hub to indirectly beat any travel bans. This may increase risks to all who use Suvurnahabi (and indirectly Thailand).

Desperation.

Taking a few Chinese back to shanghai, but hopefully going to bring a plane load of Chinese back, as they need the Tourism ????????