VIDEO: Dramatic moment cabin crew restrain passenger who deliberately COUGHED at them

webfact

11 hours ago, digger70 said:

Now that's what one can say ,Absolutely plain Stupid to have people wait for Seven Hrs. They should have their screening better together than that. I would've got off the plane after 30 min ,no matter What.

Talk about stupid, how about those people choosing to fly to China at this time.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:32 PM, Yadon Toploy said:

The PRC Chinese are belligerent and uncouth fliers.

They completely ignore safety directives from staff to raise tables and open window shades etc., never turn electronic devices off when asked, encroach into others' spaces when flying in economy, bring their own food and snacks onto the plane and ignore boarding announcements and queues. 

I've had a Chinese person put their bare feet on my armrest during a flight back from working in Europe, had one sat behind me belching and farting while swigging grog from what looked like a cider jug on the way to HK and had one forcefully push into me while queuing to go to work at DMK... when I firmly stood my ground he lost his balance and ended up ricocheting into a Thai family then onto the ground. 

Never ever ever never fly China Air or any other airlines likely to have many Chinese passengers - some of them are atrocious uncouth pigs. Not just now - anytime.  PS - tip for getting them out of the way in malls/palace etc. - hold an empty coffee takeaway cup out and in front of you like it is very hot and just walk straight through them - they part like the waters before Moses.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, Yadon Toploy said:

The PRC Chinese are belligerent and uncouth fliers.

They completely ignore safety directives from staff to raise tables and open window shades etc., never turn electronic devices off when asked, encroach into others' spaces when flying in economy, bring their own food and snacks onto the plane and ignore boarding announcements and queues. 

I've had a Chinese person put their bare feet on my armrest during a flight back from working in Europe, had one sat behind me belching and farting while swigging grog from what looked like a cider jug on the way to HK and had one forcefully push into me while queuing to go to work at DMK... when I firmly stood my ground he lost his balance and ended up ricocheting into a Thai family then onto the ground. 

Have you ever flew in a plane full of East Indians...a very enlightening experience!