Thailand reports 11 new COVID-19 cases  - and wait until you read how the infections occurred

webfact

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

They broke down the events with forensic precision to pin the tail on HK

but no one knows where they hung out....yeah, right!

Tis thing is going to go exponential in Pattaya and other mongering zones...watch! 

Exponential!!!

Oh noooooo.......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And the people who became infected sharing drinks and cigarettes in Thonglor will then have gone home and shared forks and spoons with their family, who will then have gone and shared drinks and food with their friends..... world without end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NatureFilm said:

Just read Tom Hanks and his wife infected in Australia.  Some days ago I read, many infected people in Australia came from a trip to Thailand. Wonder, how many infected people are really out there in Thailand and for me Pattaya. What frustrates me most is no disinfection spray to buy.

You could go to victory monument for spraying... or not. Wonder what's in the spray...

1 hour ago, petedk said:

It was interesting to see how the different countries are taking different approaches to tackling this virus.

In Korea they are doing mass testing to try and catch the virus at an early stage. I read the other day that a Covid-19 test in Thailand can cost up to 13,000 Baht, so some people avoid being tested. Wouldn't it be a good idea for the government to give a large budget to the health authorities and make testing free for everyone?

there is no test material anymore.It takes months to produce test kids,and most labs  making this .....are in China .(as is 98% of the medications we take) 

The whole world has to order its medicine in China , US included.

That's why there is only a very limited stock at your farmacie .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Yet the Australian F1 this weekend is going ahead !! 100,000 fans in attendance....

Is the rest of the world over reacting or are F1 just trying to limit financial losses by running this race ??

Australia is a hot country and lots of sunshine. The EXPERTS have said that sunshine is the enemy of the virus it doesnt survive. What are the Junta telling people who have cold symptoms, go figure.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

this virus will spread around until it disapears. no mask and no quarantine will help.

sorry but you are totally wrong. i just don't want this kind of info out there without being challenged.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 2

"Dr Sukhum said those in the group that had not shared the glass and cigarette had not been infected."

Bullcrap. I get worried if the government does not know more about how this virus spreads, than this.

You obviously dont need to share anything. This virus spreads anyhow. By any form of contact.

How can they not know that?

NOTE;  The smartest doctors in the WORLD have no idea if heat or cold affects this virus.  No idea!!

There are some ideas about including zinc in the cell (not a supplement) might, might help...and washing your hands WILL help.  and DON"T take medicine for the first 24 hours if you get a fever.

We know very, very little........we have no idea about kids, just guesses.

don't act like you know.....nobody on here is a world-class doctor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petedk said:

It was interesting to see how the different countries are taking different approaches to tackling this virus.

In Korea they are doing mass testing to try and catch the virus at an early stage. I read the other day that a Covid-19 test in Thailand can cost up to 13,000 Baht, so some people avoid being tested. Wouldn't it be a good idea for the government to give a large budget to the health authorities and make testing free for everyone?

test  today  and  pass test  tomorrow and  fail

2 hours ago, webfact said:

adding that a tourist from Hong Kong had been the source of the infection.

How would they know that, did they test him ?

Perhaps he wasn't infected, perhaps he returned without being infected, perhaps he is infected and was infected by a Thai, will we ever know ?

2 hours ago, NatureFilm said:

Just read Tom Hanks and his wife infected in Australia.  Some days ago I read, many infected people in Australia came from a trip to Thailand. Wonder, how many infected people are really out there in Thailand and for me Pattaya. What frustrates me most is no disinfection spray to buy.

Ordered (Dettol) disinfection spray online on Lazada Sunday night … delivered to my house (Chiangmai) Tuesday morning.

Zero frustration .… 

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I’m reading a book called The Great Influenza, about the so-called Spanish flu of 1918. In Philadelphia the medical head, a Mr Kruson, gave the go ahead for a Liberty Bonds Parade, to help the war effort, despite being told by expert medics not to. The infection rate soon sky rocketed and thousands died. The same mistakes are being made 100 years later.

Songkran coming right up, nothing like getting infested water sprayed right up your nostrils.