Government health minister: Watch out for "dirty farangs" spreading the virus in Thailand

webfact

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its been confirmed by a spokesman from MOPH that the account was created by his staff, so yes its genuine. Of course he's not going to admit they were from him and they have been deleted. He's nothing but a racist pawn of a racist government.

I imagine he’ll say his staff wrote them without his knowledge. Which begs the question; how stupid must you and your staff be? 

• Like 2

Just now, Isaanbiker said:

i would avoid farangs in tourist areas also. the most likely way to contract covid19.  

Really? So, you'd prefer to hang out with a BG instead?

They can't get the virus because the government says so. 

You're doing it the Thai way now, blaming foreigners.

The only foreigners that are to blame are Chinese people, perhaps because it originated from there. 

They shouldn't be in Thailand. Full stop. 

no i am staying home as much as possible and avoiding contact with everyone as should everyone else. 

that is the way to stop the virus. 

i stocked up weeks ago and just running out for take away food and home delivery. 

• Like 1

So, you're  a Lawyer (or you claim to be) ... supposedly an educated person... Wake up to yourself! Anutin is all about divide and derison. Even if it was true what he was saying, how would it help the situation? Btw if you want unhygenic just look at Thais when they sneeze or cough. They have no idea about personal hygene!!

If you're really a Lawyer i would not hire you. I don't think you're too smart, all things considered.

Edited by Ian Nagle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

How many felangs were concerned about Corona and thought " I'll go to Thailand to avoid Corona " ?

The amount is probably similar to the amount of post-op ladyboys who still have a pair of nuts 

Indeed, you won't find a-nut-in* there.

Edited by lamyai3
*bluesofa ©

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

His name. His picture. His account. Doesn't say "staff" on there anywhere, does it? So, he's responsible. Otherwise, should have been a twitter account for his department (which would actually have made things worse) or his personal serving staff.

21 minutes ago, Guderian said:

STOP PRESS:

Thailand's Minister of Public Health and Deputy Prime Minister found to be suffering from a severe viral infection of the head that has turned his brain to mush and made him say stupid things. Doctors fear the new virus may have spread throughout the ranks of the Thai government.

That's not news. Politicians have suffered from the brain eating disease for as long as they have existed. They usually contract it in their teenage years. However it does seem to be an especially aggressive strain in Thailand.

1 minute ago, zydeco said:

His name. His picture. His account. Doesn't say "staff" on there anywhere, does it? So, he's responsible. Otherwise, should have been a twitter account for his department (which would actually have made things worse) or his personal serving staff.

Oh, I imagine he wrote it himself. He’s a complete moron. But excuses and lies will be told and he will probably continue as normal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

They were unable to say that its a fake account , because it was a real account .

So, next best thing, say that he didnt write it , someone else did  .

OK, fair enough, all is forgiven and I hope the "staff" who wrote it gets told not to do it again and he should in future view his posts that his staff write before they get posted .

Fair enough 

Did I mention that I was 1 day old ?

I was born yesterday 

Of course he wrote it. That’s why it’s taken them this long to come up with “it was his staff” story. 

If I had a team handling my twitter account and someone told me there was racist drivel being tweeted from it, first thing I’d do is correct it and explain myself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beal said:

Please go back to your country,  and take a shower before doing that, I've watched u racially abuse other nationalities,  most of your lots are criminals back home, what goes around, comes around.

I guess you must be one of his staff, welcome to the forum, its going to be entertaining following your posts

• Haha 2

This is an outrageous comment he should know better absolutely disgraceful. Obviously he has no idea about this virus.  Problem with people like this is mentality he has no common sense at all. ????

these remarks from a health minister are disturbing. the remarks shows lack of knowledge about the virus plus basic decorum that the minister must show in making comments.

how come no mentioned about the western visitors to thailand all these years. westerners should rethink whether  thailand is the best tourist destination.