Anutin’s Twitter account deleted just hours after astonishing rant against ‘dirty’ foreigners

webfact

19 minutes ago, ross163103 said:

Since the other topic about what Anutin said was shutdown before I had time to comment....I'll comment now.

Does he mean the dirty "farangs" like me that have been here over 25 years, married a Thai, then given her and my extended Thai family--which consists of at least 6 members, a great life that they could never have had without me?

Better he keeps his mouth shut before he gets the facts!

Oh yeah, and I take a shower at least twice a day, so not exactly dirty. 555

How do you know they think they have a great life?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

With a name like Chan-o-cha? He certainly aint a bloody Mexican. Of course he's of Chinese descent.

What does Chan remind you of ? Jackie Chan?

Chan is hardly a Thai Chinese surname. 

The most telling sign is his skin color and facial feature, they are of native South East Asian feature and not of Chinese feature. You do know that native South East Asian have darker skin and rounder eyes than the ethnic Chinese, don't you?

However, Anutin do look like Chinese.

Edited by EricTh

6 minutes ago, EricTh said:

What does Chan remind you of ? Jackie Chan?

Chan is hardly a Thai Chinese surname. 

The most telling sign is his skin color and facial feature, they are of native South East Asian feature and not of Chinese feature. You do know that native South East Asian have darker skin and rounder eyes than the ethnic Chinese, don't you?

However, Anutin do look like Chinese.

Prayut is Thai Chin. End of.

8 hours ago, myprivate said:

Conveniently forgetting that the virus started in China because of their liking for eating bats, cats and anything else that moves, slaughtering the poor things in unhygienic wet markets where they are likely to bite, preparing the "food" in a filthy environment.

But he's Chinese-Thai so this is a inconvenient truth.

Not only the last Virus but all of bigger outbreaks started in China, Spanish Flu, Asian Flu, Hongkong flu bla bla... H1N1, H1N5, SARS, Covid-19.... 

1 hour ago, NB1986 said:

Not only the last Virus but all of bigger outbreaks started in China, Spanish Flu, Asian Flu, Hongkong flu bla bla... H1N1, H1N5, SARS, Covid-19.... 

Errr, H1N1 and it's mutations and Spanish Flu. Do a bit of reading when you get home from the bar, Spanish might be a clue.

Tell you what, leave it until tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Gweiloman probably sits at the next terminal alongside quite a few others...

It's really not that far fetched to think he has a team of cronies in here.

In fact you are pretty much spot on. 

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, misterjames said:

You would be surprised who they are if you bumped into them I can't say names etc but he has a few that are not Thai.

They are farrangs that despise other farrangs and kiss his ass because he is rich and they are desperate for some kind of status in Thailand.

Ah well..before the Corona virus there was Stocholm Syndrome.

It was amazing to witness the numbers of farang who were thrashing about in its more fatal stages when I first joined ye olde TVF.????

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yinn said:

I am surprised SO upset Anutin words. 

Very sensitive people. 

Everyone should listen to Gweiloman.

he win POTY YInn “Smart Foreigner of Today” award.

Congratulations Gweiloman!!

nobody is upset - most people on here have a thought for Thailand and want it to do well

If you think Thailand can survive without western tourists then you are delusional

I think it is about to be tested - I personally know 10 people who had booked to come here on holiday and have decided not too, various reasons but ultimately they don't like the tone

Western people (just like Thai) can very easily be disrespected - that's 2/3 of Thai tourism and tourism GDP going somewhere else - we will take our smell and our money elsewhere 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, smedly said:

nobody is upset - most people on here have a thought for Thailand and want it to do well

If you think Thailand can survive without western tourists then you are delusional

I think it is about to be tested - I personally know 10 people who had booked to come here on holiday and have decided not too, various reasons but ultimately they don't like the tone

Western people (just like Thai) can very easily be disrespected - that's 2/3 of Thai tourism and tourism GDP going somewhere else - we will take our smell and our money elsewhere 

Ok. Up to you.

7 hours ago, laosnative said:

Yinn....

I think you have a good heart, and are, a good person.

Do you not see that this man has badly insulted a lot of western people who do shower, and are clean, and are respectful of Thai people and culture?

Do you as a typical Thai person think that we are like animals to be treated with utter disrespect by this poor excuse of a man who is clearly intent on spouting his racist xenophobic nonsense without any thought of the damage he is doing.

I suppose if we get so upset we could all go to some other place or home.....would that make you happy? would that make ordinary everyday Thais who rely on people other than Thais to support their livelihood? ........... 

it is a fair question......

He is supposed to represent your government .......Can you not see how this sort of rhetoric is so wrong in so many different ways?

I not say it. Not me

ONE guy say it.

Everydat TVF 25+ some farang say worse thing about thai. (They live here)

You not say it. Not you. 

I not care. And I not blame you for that some people say. 

• Sad 1