TAT launches “Better Together” video to cheer up the world

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

these comments clearly contradict Anutin's previous xenophobic/racists comments, hope TAT got his permission to post the video

It'll probably be deleted soon and we'll be told "staff members" were responsible

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was clearly filmed in Pattaya. All through it the message of the visuals is "Oh, touch me, touch me, touch me you hansummman! Touch me again!" Yet in addition to the total lack of masks on these <deleted> Thais, there is not a single image of a bottle of hand sanitizer, something that is recommended and actually works. And every one of these Thais is totally filthy and disgusting: not a single one of them is naked in the shower.

• Haha 1

I am not quite sure what the point of this little flick is supposed to be.

First you see this title still...

TAT-launches-Better-Together-video-to-cheer-up-the-world.jpg.862a01a55c40a5fe7c70c872b1fc8d47.jpg...and expect it to be some sort of nationalistic drivel: "Better together - the people of Thailand"... get it?

Then follow some images accompanied by super script that make you doubt your initial impression. But soon enough, starting at time mark 0:35, you read...

"No matter where Thai people are around the world"

... and realize that your first hunch was correct.

It's not about the whole world supporting one another in this time of global crisis. Noooo, it's only and exclusively and solely about THAIS supporting the whole world.

Sigh.  

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MikeN said:

I notice a distinct lack of Anutin's facemasks on those Thais ! And not much social distancing either !

They not khon Thai! They dirty foreigner! No take my mask! You not understand Thai culture! 

????

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

yes better together just so long as we are not actually physically together.

They should post it on TikTok and encourage the masses to enjoy "togetherness" by messaging on their computers and smartphones from the safety of their homes.  Need to eat?  Food Panda!

Dreadful rubbish, better to have made a film about what to do avoiding it or where to get tested if you think you have it than this pointless feel good i'd like to teach the world to sing type drivel. This helps nobody and does nothing.

• Thanks 1