Antiviral drug on the way from China

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Trolleen said:

Good way of many governments solve the issue with pensions. If everyone who old and sick dies in future. No need to pay a pensions. Save big money

That was the original reason for the retirement age in the US when ss was started was 65 not many people lived over that 

5 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Japanese drug from China to fight the CHINESE virus, they lie about the origin of both.

https://chinapost.nownews.com/20200222-1040763

https://www.breitbart.com/news/china-approves-antiviral-favilavir-to-treat-coronavirus/

Edited by Mavideol

The antivirus medication is not a cure. Medication only helps to relieve a symptoms. Everything depend on how healthy infected person.

As I said before if the person gets well and expose itself to infected environment again. He/she will get sick again.

As I know as medical personal that before any kind of flu infected a body only one time. That mean if person gets a flu(virus) ©and gets well the same person can not gets sick again of the same type of virus. 

That are not a case now. That why a  the corona virus created global chaos 

17 minutes ago, Speedhump said:

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theorists to come crawling: China infected the world to crash Western economies, then released the cure which they already had stored. 

Not as insane as it's a plot by Bill Gates to get everyone inoculated and 'chipped' or it's a bio weapon from a Chinese lab, or of course it was released by the illuminati/ new world order, and the Jews, as usual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Not as insane as it's a plot by Bill Gates to get everyone inoculated and 'chipped' or it's a bio weapon from a Chinese lab, or of course it was released by the illuminati/ new world order, and the Jews, as usual.

Doubtless it is now a full fledged Psycho op now, interestingly the algorithms on google were changed yesterday! censorship of the truth has been lifted - coincidence?

The sheep wont even notice ???? 

Just now, CGW said:

Doubtless it is now a full fledged Psycho op now, interestingly the algorithms on google were changed yesterday! censorship of the truth has been lifted - coincidence?

The sheep wont even notice ???? 

see what I mean, surprised the 'matrix' and red pill have not been mentioned ????

• Sad 1

hear that normally these antivirals or vaccines are usually more than a year or so in the making! (not just a coupla months)

therefore the wuhan virus has been a project looonnnng time in the making behind those secret doors... 

in a way maybe it was long term (for humanity) fortunate the horse bolted when it did!

-  imagine how 'perfect' the no antidote scenario could have become, if they'd had a lot more time to fully develop their weapon!

- if they'd not been sprung! 

so my now simple view, is:

- it is Not an Antiviral - Not a Vaccine - It Is an Antidote 

2 hours ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

China must be well ahead with a cure or immunisation for the China virus. So how about they repay the world for the destruction their virus has caused and give the world these said medicines for free!  

Given that an overly large percentage of raw materials for drugs comes from China, I think you would better off decrying sanctions and encouraging free trade with China, as a solution, whilst offering a prayer that trumps war on China doesn’t impede chinas willingness to assist other countries with their own national pandemic response shortfalls, nor overcharge for any potential cure, as is assumed would result from America’s greedy self serving attempt to gain control of Germany’s research, as revealed in previous reporting.

Those posters that have been clamoring for China’s downfall in the vain of finishing them off while they are down, should hope that the Chinese are better human beings than they.

5 hours ago, tigerfeet said:

No you are correct this is a medication to relieve the symptoms but its not been tested fully yet .how can you trust these people when they started it? Thailand will become a testing ground for the Chinese. And the government will allow if.i trust the uk use and europe to come up with a medication not a vaccine to suppress this virus like the flu. 

Thailand will become a testing ground.... crikey... you must have missed the news that the US has already committed to bypassing animal testing for direct testing to humans... it’s the US that is the testing ground already... but Thailand may also allow testing, as its also third world.

3 minutes ago, jany123 said:
5 hours ago, nervona81732 said:

And I wouldn't put anything in my body from China , PERIOD.

Then you have never had panadol / Tylenol. I think you might be unique, as not many can make that claim.

in the meantime, the Chinese continue on with their march for world market dominance. More milk and especially baby milk powder companies have been bought up... 

17 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Big lies, as usual. The drug was invented by the Japanese. The Chinese take something from another country. That must be the first time, methinks. 

The Japanese drug is out of patent. Y’all can make it too, if you wish. That’s how it works and China hasn’t done wrong... that’s how American companies squeeze every last cent out of consumers, by renewing and guarding patents.... but hey, why not smear China at ever turn, it’s obvious you hate them.

America wants to corner the market on this, which will put the world beneath trumps boot. Stuff that, as we know his words are lies.

• Thanks 1

before you try anything, type  XYZ + SIDE EFFECTS

sometimes the side effects taking a drug, specially when not sick, but in panic, will give you the same effects from the drug as being... SICK with something (else)

why do they keep repeating :  people who are already on 1,2,3,4,5,6 medications

how many old people were prescribed a cocktail of drugs with side effects, given new pills to combat those side effects ...

2 hours ago, Speedhump said:

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theorists to come crawling: China infected the world to crash Western economies, then released the cure which they already had stored. 

I think all major countries in the world got together to make this virus to wipe out all those ( like me ) who are over 65 yo to avoid all the pensions , We over 65 are living too long !   Eradicate eradicate !!

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Big lies, as usual. The drug was invented by the Japanese. The Chinese take something from another country. That must be the first time, methinks. 

Favipiravir, also known as T-705, Avigan, or favilavir is an antiviral drug being developed by Toyama Chemical (Fujifilm group) of Japan with activity against many RNA viruses.

In February 2020 Favipiravir was being studied in China for experimental treatment of the emergent COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) disease.[1][2] On March 17 it was found to be effective in treating the infection in two trials in Wuhan and Shenzhen.[3][4] Like certain other experimental antiviral drugs (T-1105 and T-1106), it is a pyrazinecarboxamide derivative. Favipiravir is also active against influenza viruses, West Nile virus, yellow fever virus, foot-and-mouth disease virus as well as other flaviviruses, arenaviruses, bunyaviruses and alphaviruses.[5] Activity against enteroviruses[6] and Rift Valley fever virus has also been demonstrated.[7] Favipiravir has showed limited efficacy against Zika virus in animal studies, but was less effective than other antivirals such as MK-608.[8] The agent has also shown some efficacy against rabies,[9] and has been

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favipiravir

18 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

It's from Japan, do not believe China's and Thailand's lies. China only took it and made it to their own. It never happened before. 

Favipiravir, also known as T-705, Avigan, or favilavir is an antiviral drug being developed by Toyama Chemical (Fujifilm group) of Japan with activity against many RNA viruses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favipiravir

What on Earth are you on about? The article is saying that Thailand is buying Favipiravir pills from China, not that China developed it. Drugs are made all over the world, not just in the country the respective drug was developed in.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

Why not get it direct from Japan? 

the japanese firm does not sell wholesale.  they manufacture the drug in limited batches only by contract to the japanese government.  the drug has been licensed to the chinese firm in zhejiang for manufacture and sale elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, chainarong said:

It's a antiviral drug, so what,  it doesn't cure or stop Corona virus.

So what? It has been shown to improve the lot of victims in recovery.... that is very significant to the hundreds of thousands of victims that will come into contact with the virus.

• Like 1