Thai Consulate Savanakhet.

13 minutes ago, PathumSteve said:

They told us they require a certificate from a hospital that states you are COVID-19 free. A few applicants went to find a hospital, I decided just to return across the border. 

nothing said about thai medical clinic health cert?

Hey guys I was also at the embassy this morning. My wife spoke to the staff and this is what they said;
For all visa applicants, they need a certificate of good health. You can get this at the local hospital in Savannakhet for 70 thb.
We asked them if it needs to state if we are free from COVID-19 and they said no, but it would be good if it does.
They also said - and I'm a bit confused by this - it will take 14 days to process the visa. Did anyone else get this information? 

2 minutes ago, heist said:

Hey guys I was also at the embassy this morning. My wife spoke to the staff and this is what they said;
For all visa applicants, they need a certificate of good health. You can get this at the local hospital in Savannakhet for 70 thb.
We asked them if it needs to state if we are free from COVID-19 and they said no, but it would be good if it does.
They also said - and I'm a bit confused by this - it will take 14 days to process the visa. Did anyone else get this information? 

14 days is what takes a quarantine