Thailand records 107 new coronavirus cases, bringing total to 934 - health official

webfact

21 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

They’ve already announced in the United States that the numbers are still coming in so of course the numbers are still going to probably get higher in coming days just simply because they are probably still counting infections so it’s no reason to be further alarmed. Plus after a month of self quarantine and social distancing which for the most part people seem to be doing it so hopefully by next month we’ll start seeing these numbers get lower. Because people are seriously taking action reaction unfortunately proactive would have been nice in a certain place but at least they are reacting well and dealing with the situation well and most governments are also doing a good job so far of reacting and trying to salvage the world economy and the entire world order. They’re still in control and the world is still going and we’ll get through this. We’ve seen things like 9-11, and the world has been through worse so in the year 2020 we have the skills, the technology, and the know how to beat this thing. It’s bad but it’s NOT the end of the world. The government seems to be reacting quite well so far and doing the right things so it’ll be ok. 

There are still lots of imbeciles in both Thailand and the U.S. and elsewhere who are blatantly disregarding any notion of social distancing or COVID precautions.  As long as those populations continue to exist in sizable numbers, the virus is going to be hard to contain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

Is a little bit of humor allowed to post? What about posting a comical YouTube video from a movie clip that satirizes all of us watching the news scared? Am I allowed to post something like that? It’s actually funny and it lightens people up in this mess so I don’t see why not. But I should probably ask before I post it. I’m afraid to post anything funny. I don’t see any thing wrong with humor in times like these.

Are YouTube videos allowed? I have something that’ll make everyone chuckle a little. 

Just do it!  I am totally stressed out  at the moment.  I just got a call confirming my suspicions.....the battery in my laptop is dead!  The computer shop in PhiChit says they cannot get a new battery...despite the fact it is an Asus model that has sold in the many millions, and dozens of sellers on Aliexpress have listed replacement batterie's for this model.  It is devastating news.  Maybe if I  am lucky I can buy one on Lazada, install it myself and stop using this horrible OPPO phone to surf TV forum.

Edited by Grumpy John
Screw ups!
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, overherebc said:

How about a thread for daily totals using the latest info tv gets and locking it.

Just seems to be more and more threads 

And you will believe the figures

Borders were left open

2000 Thai workers return from SKorea and disappear

Little if no action taken until about 4 weeks ago

Huston we have liftoff

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand records 107 new coronavirus cases, bringing total to 934 - health official

Forget the numbers now, true or false they are largely irrelevant, just believe it's near you somewhere so protect yourself, take any measures you can and keep your head down for a while.

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

Forget the numbers now, true or false they are largely irrelevant, just believe it's near you somewheue so protect yourself, take any measures you can and keep your head down for o.remportan

Remain at home, limit going out except for essentials, maintain good mental health, exercise is crucial, but more important social distancing when out 

3 hours ago, legend49 said:

As usual useless data , we are never told where these new positive virus people are and how they contracted it.

And given that information, what would you do with it? I mean in a meaningful manner and not just use it for Thai bashing.

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Danish 4, Japanese 3, England 4, Italy 3, American 2, Canada 2, Singapore 1, French Guinea 1, Belgium 1, France 5, Pakistan 2, Myanmar 1, Malaysia 1, Switzerland 3, New Zealand 1, Sweden 2

how many of these have attended Immigration offices 

is it time to make an official complaint to our embassies about being put at risk by being forced to attend crowded Immigration offices - they are putting peoples lives in danger

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

Just do it!  I am totally stressed out  at the moment.  I just got a call confirming my suspicions.....the battery in my laptop is dead!  The computer shop in PhiChit says they cannot get a new battery...despite the fact it is an Asus model that has sold in the many millions, and dozens of sellers on Aliexpress have listed replacement batterie's for this model.  It is devastating news.  Maybe if I  am lucky I can buy one on Lazada, install it myself and stop using this horrible OPPO phone to surf TV forum.

Ok, I’m pretty sure YouTube is approved by ThaiVisa but if I’m wrong please accept my apology and please feel free to remove this if I am forgetting any rule. I just wanna be careful because I don’t want to violate any rules or even discuss any rules because I saw a message earlier about that. So I am pretty sure this is ok but if not I understand if it get removed but I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Anyway check out this movie clip lol, does this remind anyone of anyone watching the news at home scared? I know this was me yesterday lol. 

Check out this guy watching the news lol ????. ME WATCHING CNN ????

I hope everything gets better for you. Well, this is because we’re stuck watching CNN for now but NHK World Japan is a good news source less politics more news in all seriousness. But half jokingly me watching CNN ????. Humor is very important in times like these. 

Edited by JimLuce
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Anyone have the link for the Thailand map showing locations for cases please?  forgot to bookmark it.

https://th.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

https://travel.state.gov/

https://www.dhs.gov/

that’s the best I can find. The Embassy emailed it to me yesterday so it’s definitely good and all government sources of information from the United States Embassy hope this helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Tomorrow 1000+. How many by the end of the wk/mnth? How many out there with it that haven't been tested? How many asympomatic carriers? How much testing is being done per 100,000? Is there under-reporting? Are covid deaths being signed off as viral pneumonia? Some pretty basic questions I'm sure the Super Idiots Team couldn't or wouldn't give a straigtht answer to.

No viral pneumonia signed off as covid 19.Italian Drs were told to do that.dont forget 15% of all flu viruses are corona.They arent testing deceased for covid19.

Information is out there, you just have to look instead of being handed info to easily convince the masses

25 minutes ago, JimLuce said:

https://travel.state.gov/

https://www.dhs.gov/

that’s the best I can find. The Embassy emailed it to me yesterday so it’s definitely good and all government sources of information from the United States Embassy hope this helps. 

Anyone have the link for the Thailand map showing locations for cases please?

I don't see any info at those links that shows the geographic breakdown of CV cases in Thailand.

The geographic breakdown info for Thailand is in the Thai Enquirer link I posted above.

22 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't see any info at those links that shows the geographic breakdown of CV cases in Thailand.

The geographic breakdown info for Thailand is in the Thai Enquirer link I posted above.

Well he or was it you I don’t remember was asking for information and that was the closest thing to what was asked that I know I have for you. Because it’s current tracking information on COVID 19 from the United States Embassy as of yesterday. Sorry if that’s not enough. Lol, please fill out a comment card and let me know how I may serve you better next time ???? just kidding and just trying to help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Millcx said:

And you will believe the figures

Borders were left open

2000 Thai workers return from SKorea and disappear

Little if no action taken until about 4 weeks ago

Huston we have liftoff

At least it will be set of figures and not a free for all to post on what has so and done, this should have done earlier, I blame Trump, I blame whoever blah blah.

I believe TV will post figures they can verify themselves and not wild figures based on numbers that posters think 'might' be the truth.

Stay home, stay safe and well.

1 hour ago, World wide traveller said:

No viral pneumonia signed off as covid 19.Italian Drs were told to do that.dont forget 15% of all flu viruses are corona.They arent testing deceased for covid19.

Information is out there, you just have to look instead of being handed info to easily convince the masses

Wow! No viral pneumonia signed off ....... etc. Brave call. They aren't testing deceased for CCPcovid19. Probably right there.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Came across this list of Thai labs certified for doing CV testing... Just FYI.

2057493812_2020-03-2518_40_45.jpg.9efeef6617be3f9525854a01e348c4ec.jpg

Not exactly the easiest thing to move the samples from Nakhon Nowhere to the closest lab .. 1-2days for transport I'd guess.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:15 PM, JimLuce said:

Ok, I’m pretty sure YouTube is approved by ThaiVisa but if I’m wrong please accept my apology and please feel free to remove this if I am forgetting any rule. I just wanna be careful because I don’t want to violate any rules or even discuss any rules because I saw a message earlier about that. So I am pretty sure this is ok but if not I understand if it get removed but I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Anyway check out this movie clip lol, does this remind anyone of anyone watching the news at home scared? I know this was me yesterday lol. 

Check out this guy watching the news lol ????. ME WATCHING CNN ????

I hope everything gets better for you. Well, this is because we’re stuck watching CNN for now but NHK World Japan is a good news source less politics more news in all seriousness. But half jokingly me watching CNN ????. Humor is very important in times like these. 

Have you started boarding up the windows and doors yet? Tell Merrel to swing away ???? 

• Haha 1