Prayut: I am in charge of this mission

webfact

8 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

Prayut great leader who did and does very much for Thailand. Imagine the total mess if nobody had stopped the crazy Red Shirts a decade ago.. 

Year after year strong growing economy. In just a decade many provincial cities have developed enormously.

And now this disaster. What a challenge. Until now its going pretty ok. And its just awesome to see how all Thai ppl stay positive and prepare for the virus. 

The farang? meh, just a bunch of Eternal cynical people, just waiting and praying for a disaster so they can spout their usual Thais Are Idiots refrain with renewed energy.

Been to a lot of countries, expats always great ppl who love their new guest country. Except here. Bunch of people sick in the mind, their greatest pleasure is to stump on other ppl...

Open your eyes

• Like 1

He is going to need the help of the RTP that since he came aboard  have been avoiding any kind of work they possibly can.

The Army (God Bless em) just do not know the surroundings nor the people who have the ability to help.

If this was not so serious it would be funny

24 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Foolishly boxing himself into a corner when it goes tits up, do like Trump, give it to a vice prime minister and you can blame him when it all goes wrong.

He tried this already, by delegating the response to provincial governors. Totally inappropriate as this is a national problem. And while the governors were flexing their muscles in uncoordinated ways he had to put up with the public derision that his Health Minister Anutin was receiving daily in social media.

He will have come in for alot of criticism from powerful people in and outside government and has probably been forced to step up to the plate and show that he is in control.

Anyone notice that he has aged several years in the past few weeks?

8 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

Anyone notice that he has aged several years in the past few weeks?

Have you also noticed that recently some picture accompanying announcements show him in a military uniform, don't know if it's the press who chooses the pic?.

Ammendment to previous post. I've been saying for years the world's run be idiots. Sad to say the proof is in the pudding. It has also become very clear that money is more impotant than a human life. What a world. Maybe best off if we're all wiped out. Must say though if this was to happen I'd like to see it start at the top.

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And this is largely, part of the problem. The army appears to be whipping the public up into a frenzy. And why would they do this? Perhaps the abhorrence of democracy, and the desire to regain all of the powers that were previously lost? My wife just drove up to her village in Issan, and they are monitoring every single person who comes back, at the village level. The masses are buying into the panic. We live in a small town, where there are no cases at all. Yet, they are treating here as if she just returned from Italy, China, Iran or the US. It is inane. And now a curfew? And then martial law? Does anyone see where this is going?

In my view that's exactly what they should have been doing at all the points of entry into the country six weeks ago, if they had, we probably wouldn't be facing the carnage that is about to unfold,. You only have to look at the statistics for all the countries you mentioned to see that the village that presently has zero cases isn't going to stay that way for long unless stringent testing measures are enforced.

4 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

God help us all.

I doubt very seriously God will help out much. the people going home will be under lock and key for 14 days, a friend who worked on Soi4 is under lock down in Kalasin they send some one around every day to check on her

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

And this is largely, part of the problem. The army appears to be whipping the public up into a frenzy. And why would they do this? Perhaps the abhorrence of democracy, and the desire to regain all of the powers that were previously lost? My wife just drove up to her village in Issan, and they are monitoring every single person who comes back, at the village level. The masses are buying into the panic. We live in a small town, where there are no cases at all. Yet, they are treating here as if she just returned from Italy, China, Iran or the US. It is inane. And now a curfew? And then martial law? Does anyone see where this is going?

Said some days ago he'll disolve parliament and put his uniform back on. China must be loving this. This what they let loose.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

why are restaurants still serving sitting customers ?

It should be takeaway or delivery not sitting in restaurant 

Bars closed why restaurant stay open ??????????????

where do you stay in thailand? in my bangkok area not one restaurant has been serving sitting customers for days now.

Prayut: I am in charge of this mission! That explains it all! Mass gatherings at the immigration office! Infect everyone all at once. He has ruined this country since May 22, 2014!! It gets worse every year. He wants to be like dicktator Xi!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

Prayut: I am in charge of this mission! That explains it all! Mass gatherings at the immigration office! Infect everyone all at once. He has ruined this country since May 22, 2014!! It gets worse every year. He wants to be like dicktator Xi!

Yes. We should have led the Red Shirts continue to run the country. They did such a good job with their rice scheme, flooding prevention and water management etc etc.

If Prayut did not take over, there would not be a country today.......

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

I'm sure he has a blueprint, road map, u-turn...

He needs to leave the road map at home and jump on the sky train, else he's gonna get stuck in traffic.

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:
2 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

Prayut great leader who did and does very much for Thailand. Imagine the total mess if nobody had stopped the crazy Red Shirts a decade ago.. 

Year after year strong growing economy. In just a decade many provincial cities have developed enormously.

And now this disaster. What a challenge. Until now its going pretty ok. And its just awesome to see how all Thai ppl stay positive and prepare for the virus. 

The farang? meh, just a bunch of Eternal cynical people, just waiting and praying for a disaster so they can spout their usual Thais Are Idiots refrain with renewed energy.

Been to a lot of countries, expats always great ppl who love their new guest country. Except here. Bunch of people sick in the mind, their greatest pleasure is to stump on other ppl...

Drunk? Drugs? Fanboy? I could of course go on but would most defenitely get banned but what a w........ Maybe tongue in cheek. If so smiley face at end please. If not seek immidiate medical/psychological assistance.

The first two paragraphs are questionable but he's spot on with the last two. No smiley faces required.

Misery loves company, especially when it comes to farangs residing in Thailand.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

So what is it I am supposed to do again?

Come on NCC, the mission and all that.

But, I, like you, would like to have some sort of heads-up as to what is expected of us tomorrow morning.

The state of emergency was called, starting at 00:01 on the 26th March, but where is the bullet points list for us simple folk to follow? Do I go to work as usual or have there been restriction made in those areas?