Prayut: I am in charge of this mission

webfact

38 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

"Prayut did not spell out specific measures that will be imposed but said they will be announced in stages"

So the time is still not right for the much anticipated, Decisive Action.

But they will start at midnight tonight, so 0001 hours 26th? but what are they and how can we obey them if we do not have a Fcucking clue

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

“From this point on I will be in charge of the mission to stop the spread of the virus. And I will report the progress directly to the people

Blimey cometh the hour and cometh the main man .. Only one downside to navigating Thailand through this with his hands fully on the wheel is if it crashes he will be wearing the blame for ever and a day .. 

And given the track record of the administration that he heads hope will not be springing eternally that ' that won't happen .. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But they will start at midnight tonight, so 0001 hours 26th? but what are they and how can we obey them if we do not have a Fcucking clue

probably  appear on tv tonight at 11.59pm to announce it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dsf9 said:

A lot of people packing up today, including my Pad Thai lady to go back home ???? I guess when you don't know what awaits with these "stringent measures" its easy to think 'let it pass' by returning to the village for a few weeks... counter to the actual advice and intent of restrictions

Luckily my Tom Yum Gung lady is still boiling meals for me and haven't packed up yet.

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

And if he announces that the provinces will be locked down and roads blocked,

Main roads certainly ;

but there are so many secondary and dirts roads ( red roads ) ...

I don't know how many soldiers Thailand has but it won't be enough to control all the roads

• Haha 1