BKK to UK Flights Qatar ( for the rich and famous)

jimmjam

Thats all the flights they have.

3 minutes ago, Kalorymetr said:

Dude, this is probably first class

the point is, The uk government is telling people to come home. It aint that easy. The majority of people will not be able to pay that.

The few airlines that are flying back to Europe are basically not discounting their fares and of course the economy seats are the first to be fully booked.

Have started a EVA and Qatar status in the Swampy sub forum. ATM I suspect Qatar will be the only airline linking BKK to Europe come April. 

Edited by tso310
Added more info
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, tso310 said:

The few airlines that are flying back to Europe are basically not discounting their fares and of course the economy seats are the first to be fully booked.

Aeroflot would bring you for about 33k tomorrow.

And it's not on an Ilyushin.

(don't ask whether there is any consideration about transit in Moscow)

Qatar is desperate for business and one of the last with a big international network.

Who could believe that Emirates has given up!!

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I did for tomorrow as in the OP.

If 73715 Baht is 400 Pounds than you are right :dry:

(for me it's more like "about 2000 Pounds" in economy)

qatar.jpg

Was 88000bt yday.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tso310 said:

Have started a EVA and Qatar status in the Swampy sub forum. ATM I suspect Qatar will be the only airline linking BKK to Europe come April. 

I thought Qatar has suspended all their flights, while Emirates has decided to keep running some flights (to Thailand and a select few other countries). Also, THAI will reportedly keep Zurich and Munich on the schedule throughout their planned 2-month flight suspensions.

3 minutes ago, drbeach said:

I thought Qatar has suspended all their flights, while Emirates has decided to keep running some flights (to Thailand and a select few other countries). Also, THAI will reportedly keep Zurich and Munich on the schedule throughout their planned 2-month flight suspensions.

All passenger flights worldwide  cancelled with Emirates. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Davo369 said:

Wow.... Just looked on skyscanner cheapest is £981.= 33 hours

£2109 = 17 hours 

Best option would be fly to London £574 =17 hour with fin air

Skyscanner are still showing flights that arent available. You have to go to the airlines site to check.

• Like 1

i paid 36500 baht return tickets for my wife and son last Friday when her visa came in they are flying into Heathrow , A couple of days before i booked the same flights were going for 28000!.

They are in the air now due in at 8-25 tonight i was panicking that their flights would be cancelled as i was due to fly back last Friday but the day before Gulf air cancelled their flights but they managed to get me on Oman air the next day! .

I normally pay around 48000 baht for the two return flights so it was cheaper because of the virus!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 007cableguy said:

i paid 36500 baht return tickets for my wife and son last Friday when her visa came in they are flying into Heathrow , A couple of days before i booked the same flights were going for 28000!.

They are in the air now due in at 8-25 tonight i was panicking that their flights would be cancelled as i was due to fly back last Friday but the day before Gulf air cancelled their flights but they managed to get me on Oman air the next day! .

I normally pay around 48000 baht for the two return flights so it was cheaper because of the virus!

Very lucky indeed to book them last week. 

See the price with oman now.

Screenshot_20200326-163708_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

Remember guys its the algorithms pricing the fares based on known seats availability from point A to point B

When the vast majority of airlines close down the pricing goes sky high when the numbers get crunched

Not only that people buying at the airport itself out of desperation will be paying full airline IATA prices not the heavily discoiunted fares we'd normally see from Skyscanner etc etc etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Aeroflot would bring you for about 33k tomorrow.

And it's not on an Ilyushin.

(don't ask whether there is any consideration about transit in Moscow)

Qatar is desperate for business and one of the last with a big international network.

Who could believe that Emirates has given up!!

Re. your Aeroflot suggestion: No more international flights into and out of Russia, from midnight today, Moscow time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Qatar are still flying. Qatari citizens are not allowed to leave the country and heavy restrictions on people entering the country. Qatar are 95% transit and they publically stated that they would continue to fly so long as other countries allowed. I do not understand why people cannot check with their website. Indeed on their front web page it says "We will get you home". Probably not cheaply. For Qatar its more of a political statement with their ongoing isolation by Saudi, UAE and other governments. If they can put one over on Emirates they will.

• Like 2