Mystery Reply Post #16

cm-happy

Just checked my assistant and saw a mystery reply attributed to myself "cm-happy" ***edited for offensive content*** THIS IS THE LADIES FORUM,PLEASE REMEMBER TO M

IND YOUR MANNERS,SBK

POSTED 2007-04-04 19:20:13

Post # 16

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?? I DID READ THE THREAD, BUT HAD NEVER RESPONDED IN ANY WAY!!.

Why is this showng up under my screen name?? Has some hacker learned to access other peoples accounts? Can verify simply check the IP addr, of this post vsv. the other post have made. Please get back to me on this, dont like the idea of someone lerking about with the ability to use other folks names.

Thanks,

CM-Happy

The safest way to log out at an internet cafe is by clicking on "remove cookies set by this board" just above the list of members.

The way Invision makes "remember me" a default is really poor security. :o

The safest way to log out at an internet cafe is by clicking on "remove cookies set by this board" just above the list of members.

The way Invision makes "remember me" a default is really poor security. :o

Jees, I often use Internet Cafes to post whilst in Thailand and have never known what Cookies are to clear them? :D

And I didn't even know that some systems have automatic, Remember me settings :D

Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

Jees, I often use Internet Cafes to post whilst in Thailand and have never known what Cookies are to clear them? :o

And I didn't even know that some systems have automatic, Remember me settings :D

Good Luck

Moss

I see you removed your 'Computer Expert' tag Moss. :D

cm happy, stop trying to avoid the increased warning level...

just apologise for your offensive comment and move on with things...

:D

(only kidding mate! :o)

Actually was not trying to avoid anything, except someone illegally accessing my account here.

Just today have changed my password, as suggested.

I rarely use internet cafe, but have in the past (prior to Apr) when my ISP was via TT&T with a very slow dialup connection. Have subsequently changed to TOT with ADSL and have used that connection exclusively at the own machine at home.

But now my curiosity is peaked and still do not know what the offensive remark was and cannot appoligise for something I did not do. mai Pben Rai